Did anyone watched Imperium?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
#england #ThreeLions
A FBI Agent (Daniel Radcliffe) goes undercover among white supremacists to investigate whether they plann to build a dirty bomb. It is based on a true story.

If "white supremacists" had a "plan" to build a dirty bomb, you can bet the idea was thought up, planned, and carried out by the FBI, in order to entrap someone who posted something on social media.

I haven't seen that Imperium, but I have seen WWE's Imperium, led by the Austrian national Gunther.

dff8u44-b86ce903-143a-446d-8524-911cbb83d73e.png

"Inspired By Real Events" :auiqs.jpg:
*The white nationalists appear as quiete familiar to me from being online, like on various forums. For exampley they say "the white men created civilisation it is obvious" that is the same most white nationalists on TA say too. So they appear as quiete familiar characters.

A FBI Agent (Daniel Radcliffe) goes undercover among white supremacists to investigate whether they plann to build a dirty bomb. It is based on a true story.

When Hairy Puta shaves his head and becomes FBI... Did he take his broom with him undercover?

*The white nationalists appear as quiete familiar to me from being online, like on various forums. For exampley they say "the white men created civilisation it is obvious" that is the same most white nationalists on TA say too. So they appear as quiete familiar characters.
Nice Straw Man argument! Are you equally offended if someone refers to Chinese civilization?

Forum List

Back