Did Biden "Limp" or They Gave Him Up"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
The Wall Street Journall sais that Biden's funds lag behind Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders nearly $34 million, Massachussetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's nearly $26 million and South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg's more than $23 million. In the thirs quarter Biden burned $17,7 million raising $15,7 million... Biden relies on people contributing the maximum legal amount...

images

LOL!

Hell, I might contribute to his campaign just for the chuckles and grins he brings.

All that wasted money by candidates who will most likely never see the White House unless Trump invites them.

Think that money could be put to better use, like all that free shit they promise.

All that wasted money by candidates who will most likely never see the White House unless Trump invites them.

Think that money could be put to better use, like all that free shit they promise.

Thank you for the comment. That is exactly what I'm going to write in a new thread. They are NOT talking about growing poverty, about the relative impoverishment of even those who receive up to one hundred thousand a year and cannot buy a house in Denver.
They do not comment on the growth of banks' incomes, the growth of suicides among young people and the growth of enslavement of ordinary Americans by banks. It would be better to leave slavery of a part of the population, rather than to enslave slaves all.
All this talk about universal medicine is the same "old song". My friend has a hip joint destroyed - an appointment with an orthopedist is in .. April

1448189469_1626805692.jpg

Forum List

Back