Did CNN give the definition of insanity last night?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
He is who he is and I would say you have to come at Trump in a different way. It was a waste of time thinking he would give different answers. It was the definition of insanity by CNN.

He is who he is and I would say you have to come at Trump in a different way. It was a waste of time thinking he would give different answers. It was the definition of insanity by CNN.
I admit, I keep giving him too much credit. I was thinking it was possible that he'd grow up a bit, but I'm always wrong there.

What I'm wondering about is if his people think he scored any points with independents last night. He did what he's done for 7 years, and that is communicate exclusively with his base, in their language. I assume he thinks he was perfect. But his staff? I do wonder.

We now have the trifecta of reasons women are going to turn their backs on the GOP in 2024: 1. laughing at rape 2. refusing to say whether he'd push a federal ban on abortion, and 3. doing nothing about the mass shootings of children

I admit, I keep giving him too much credit. I was thinking it was possible that he'd grow up a bit, but I'm always wrong there.

What I'm wondering about is if his people think he scored any points with independents last night. He did what he's done for 7 years, and that is communicate exclusively with his base, in their language. I assume he thinks he was perfect. But his staff? I do wonder.

I suspect so, I'm a Independent and I despise the leftist MSM.....Not like a dem shill like yourself would know.

Last edited:
Trump is chum for the media. They literally can't help themselves. He's ratings gold and they'll keep fellating him on live TV as long as you keep tuning in to watch.

Last edited:

Trump is a known commodity, he is the same now as he was prior to running for POTUS.

Which is why I do not understand why people watch these things. Is there really chance last night could change anyone's mind?

One weird thing I noticed this morning was the ratings for the CNN town hall are being withheld. It had to be a ratings bonanza.

I suspect so that the other media outlets can pound them for having it.

I supported Trump after he beat Rubio and Paul. I think his policies were wise at a time America needed them.

Let's be clear, he is still popular with some because the same Establishment fails Americans. Your border, energy policies, taking on those who cheat America enemy and ally alike., these are key issues for America. If he expands his ideas further to decreasing debt and addressing inflation, he will gain support even from global leaders who once shunned him.

This time around I am not confident a GOP will win, but, if he is able to offer the same solutions to the same problems that the Establishment refused to address, he might have an outside chance as crazy as it seems.

We now have the trifecta of reasons women are going to turn their backs on the GOP in 2024: 1. laughing at rape 2. refusing to say whether he'd push a federal ban on abortion, and 3. doing nothing about the mass shootings of children
Rape? Federal abortion ban? Mass shootings? Progs fixed this.

Why?

They are winning. Why would they change their approach when the approach they are using is giving them absolutely everything they could want. The media could not have created a better delivery system for their message and ratings if they tried.

Forum List

Back