Did Democrats take control of California, NV, AZ, NM and much of TX using illegal aliens?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Before we get started…Remember, illegal aliens = litters of barely legal Democrat voters.
Why would the Party of DEMOCRACY, the protectors of democracy use such a below board tactic to seize power and control?
Shouldn’t such an act be considered Americas Greatest Act Of Treason?

... illegal aliens = litters of barely legal Democrat voters.

1. Humans don't have "litters."
2. There is no such thing as "barely legal."
3. No reason to believe that all immigrants would vote democrat.
4. Brokeloser pussy has, as usual, no idea what he's trying to talk about.

Illegal aliens add to a State's congressional allocation and facilitate gerrymandering. Other than that, what's the problem?

Illegal aliens add to a State's congressional allocation and facilitate gerrymandering. Other than that, what's the problem?
It’s 2006 and Mexicrats are flooding Mexifornia with Mexico’s finest human beings….Their fertility rate is off the charts, they are laying litters of ‘legal by retarded technicality’ anchor babies….It’s 2024 now and those litters have turned 18…..70% of which vote for free shit and the Mexicrat Party.
This isn’t complicated….Did The Party Of Democracy use illegal aliens to take control of the Republic?

Unkotare

Fertility rates are falling for Latino immigrants faster than any other demographic.

Last time I checked, Tex-Ass was red, but leaning. AZ had the for shit Lyng Lake running as Governor and she lost. Lying Lake trying for the Senate and failing.

Last time I checked, Tex-Ass was red, but leaning. AZ had the for shit Lyng Lake running as Governor and she lost. Lying Lake trying for the Senate and failing.
I’ll play, I love cherry picking semantics…Did The Party Of Democracy take control of Mexifornia, AZ, NV and NM using illegal aliens?

Before we get started…Remember, illegal aliens = litters of barely legal Democrat voters.
Why would the Party of DEMOCRACY, the protectors of democracy use such a below board tactic to seize power and control?
Shouldn’t such an act be considered Americas Greatest Act Of Treason?
Hilarious

And total bad spelling fuckup.

It’s 2006 and Mexicrats are flooding Mexifornia with Mexico’s finest human beings….Their fertility rate is off the charts, they are laying litters of ‘legal by retarded technicality’ anchor babies….It’s 2024 now and those litters have turned 18…..70% of which vote for free shit and the Mexicrat Party.
This isn’t complicated….Did The Party Of Democracy use illegal aliens to take control of the Republic?

Unkotare
I left CA in 2019 to live in Idaho with family. After Biden hit us hard with illegals, the food I buy often from Doordash the dashers are illegal aliens. They are not able to speak English. I got a dinner today and the person called Sheryl was a illegal spanish speaker male. They have new cars too. Chalk that up against Democrats.

I left CA in 2019 to live in Idaho with family. After Biden hit us hard with illegals, the food I buy often from Doordash the dashers are illegal aliens. They are not able to speak English. I got a dinner today and the person called Sheryl was an illegal spanish speaker male. They have new cars too. Chalk that up against Democrats.
Fuckup

Biden wasn’t president in 2019.

You moved because of lower education and skin color.

Fuckup

2019 was coming out of the Kenyans reign of terror…Mexifornia was a disgusting lost shithole long before Trump took office…Idaho is all white, safe, likeminded and clean…Sounds like a shithole for you filthy fucks huh?

Fuckup

I expected that would be the answer given by a Democrat. I did not say Biden was president in 2019. I did not move due to lower education or because I am caucasian.

Sounds like your biggest problem is you MAGAs can't get anybody to fuck you. Take a bath and comb your hair. You'll eventually find a lot lizard to shake the sheets with you if you just clean up a little bit.

Maybe some cheap $5.00 prostitute will do.

Women see the red hat and run far away.

That loser is a cheap $5.00 prostitute. I think that's part of why he can't get anybody to do him.

Incel's are Inels for a reason. He doesn't understand that.
Fuckup

hahaha….”take a bath and comb your hair”, incels, prostitutes…hahaha….are these your people…or ours?
IMG_1651.jpeg

Last edited:
if they took control of nev why was a republican gov elected?....
Sad….you don’t know the most basic shit…Do you think the turnout for national and local elections are the same?
Face it dude…you left a disgusting Mexican infested shithole for a disgusting Mexican infested shithole…You should have gone to an all white state.

Sad….you don’t know the most basic shit…Do you think the turnout for national and local elections are the same?
Face it dude…you left a disgusting Mexican infested shithole for a disgusting Mexican infested shithole…You should have gone to an all white state.
dude...you said they took over Nevada when they didnt....either back up what you say or dont say it....and were i live you dont even see graffiti....and the main point is i actually moved and did something about it while you still live there and just bitch and moan....

Forum List

Back