Did Donnie really announce his running mate today?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
CLEVELAND — As Republicans predicted that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence would be Donald Trump's running mate, the New York businessman said Thursday he is postponing an announcement following the terrorist attack in France.

"In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement," Trump tweeted late Thursday

so much for that "grandstand" BS.

He gave himself a pat on the back after Orlando. Does anyone really believe he gives a fuck?

Sooooo.....you are condemning him for having enough respect for France to delay making the announcement so as not to detract any attention away from that story, you think he shouldn't have delayed it, or you're just bitching because you hate Trump?

CLEVELAND — As Republicans predicted that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence would be Donald Trump's running mate, the New York businessman said Thursday he is postponing an announcement following the terrorist attack in France.

"In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement," Trump tweeted late Thursday

Siete, he only SAID he wouldn't announce today because of the Nice attack. This is what he DID:
Donald Trump picks Indiana Gov. Mike Pence as VP

Donald John Trump is more important than God, so remember that and do not question when the most important announcement of your life is being spoken to you by someone that is even above the Titan Chaos...

People of Nice, France needed this to happen because the Glorious Donald announcement will heal all wounds...

As for my real opinion, fuck him...

Trump wants his VP announcement to make a big splash. He can't get the attention he wants today.

Trump wants his VP announcement to make a big splash. He can't get the attention he wants today.
That's one way to look at it. Others might argue he delayed the official announcement out of respect for France and the tragedy...but those would not be Liberals.

Sooooo.....you are condemning him for having enough respect for France to delay making the announcement so as not to detract any attention away from that story, you think he shouldn't have delayed it, or you're just bitching because you hate Trump?

He didn't delay it. He only said he would, but announced it on the morning he said he would.

That's one way to look at it. Others might argue he delayed the official announcement out of respect for France and the tragedy...but those would not be Liberals.
Trump has a massive ego. It's all about attention. It has nothing to do with respect for the dead.

Yo, let`s put it this way, Trump picked a """Great Conservative Christian""" to takeover if something should happen to him!!!

"GTP"
200 (7).gif

Do we really want to send a message to ISIS that all you have to do to shut The Donald up is kill a few white people in Europe?

Here is how you know Trump is full of shit, as well as all his Chumps.

ISIS slaughters more than 70 Muslims on a regular basis, and you dont' hear a fucking PEEP out of Trump or his Chumps about it. You don't hear them waxing poetic about what a terrible thing it was, or changing their avatars to show how their hearts bleed for the victims.

When ISIS kills Muslims in their temples or markets, Trump and his Chumps are dead silent. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Well, Trump doesn't ever go dead silent, actually. He just keeps on shooting off his mouth but doesn't even give Muslim victims a mention. He doesn't stop any campaign events or announcements or appearances.

But kill a few WHITE people in Europe, and oh my God! Stop everything! We must have a moment of silence! BAN ALL MUSLIMS!

Last edited:

He didn't delay it. He only said he would, but announced it on the morning he said he would.
The 1st time I heard he announced anything via Twitter was via the link posted here. that's not exactly holding a press conference and gaining massive media attention, detracting from the France/terrorist story. But if you really think this is a 'massive' issue on which to attack Trump, go for it, dude. :p

Do we really want to send a message to ISIS that all you have to do to shut The Donald up is kill a few white people in Europe?

If that were the case many Progressives would be enjoying a day of road rage across this country to shut that putz up!

Wow, the level of hate and BS is off the chart today.

Meanwhile, it is evident that all you have to do to shut Hilary up, or make her bark like a dog, is say the words 'e-mail' or 'investigation'. :p

"No More Press Conferences...EVUH!"

The 1st time I heard he announced anything via Twitter was via the link posted here. that's not exactly holding a press conference and gaining massive media attention, detracting from the France/terrorist story. But if you really think this is a 'massive' issue on which to attack Trump, go for it, dude. :p

NBC broke in with a Special Report on it and the returned to normal ( what they consider normal ) programming with Regis and Kathy Lee hammering about something that matters not, well like Trump pick...

NBC broke in with a Special Report on it and the returned to normal ( what they consider normal ) programming with Regis and Kathy Lee hammering about something that matters not, well like Trump pick...
NBC...I rest my case. I'm not saying they are not 'legit', but does anyone even watch them anymore?

Wow, the level of hate and BS is off the chart today.

Meanwhile, it is evident that all you have to do to shut Hilary up, or make her bark like a dog, is say the words 'e-mail' or 'investigation'. :p

"No More Press Conferences...EVUH!"

way to go easy, it took you until post #16 for a Trumpbot Hillary autodeflect.

Twitter has long been Trump's biggest "media" outlet. When he officially announces something there it's official. Their press conference is supposed to be tomorrow. He didn't wait for the bodies to cool.

Forum List

Back