Did George Zimmerman Get Away With Murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carry on pointing out the jury's mistakes and Zimmermans obvious racism? Will do.

Carry on like lying about Zimmerman being a racist and blaming a jury to which you did not sit in on the trial? Everyone knew Zimmerman was not going to be convicted, except those who lie about him being white and being a racist. Give it up you ain't gonna win in starting a race war, the blacks are on to you.

Millions of Americans think Roly Poly 30 year old community college student George Zimmerman is a racist, and called the cops based on Trayvon's race. And millions of Americans think the jury was wrong. If George has to live in a hidey hold for the rest of his already very patheitic life, that's on him, it's his fault.

Just quit calling the cops on black people unless you witness them committing a crime. That's all liberals are asking. Why is that so hard?

Thiose same millions also believe Obama is their Lord, Savior, Daddy and is the male head of household

The ONLY way you get away with murder is when you kill and don't get caught. He was aquitted so therefor he didn't commit murder.

Honestly the ignorance on display from the left is stunning. I've always known that it took ignorance to be on the left but I didn't realize it was so extreme.

You could make that exact same claim about everyone who has ever killed someone in what was validated ( ie from a due process) to be self defense; especially those that killed someone under Florida's Stand Your Ground statute. Also, many Blacks in Florida have gotten away with murder under this statute; a relevant fact given the racial tenure of the debate.

SO easy to spout as the left,etc. are prone to do unsubstantiated and hysterical, hyperbolic, infrequent events... WHEN the
FACTS are so easy to find!!

After 8 years and 135 FATAL Stand Your Ground cases in Florida:

44 blacks were accused; 25% convicted; 55% justified; (not convicted.. found not guilty) ; and 9% pending..

76 whites were accused; 33% convicted; 53% justified;(not convicted.. found not guilty) and 11% pending...

By repealing the law, all those blacks found "justified" would be convicted!So once again "excited, good intentions ignorati will convict MORE blacks of killing if in Florida the "Stand Your Ground" law is repealed!

Stand your ground law, Trayvon Martin and a shocking legacy | Tampa Bay Times

Just The FACTS!!!

That is a false conclusion based on the false assumption that were the stand your ground law not in place,

all of those people would have chosen to stand their ground anyway.

You could make that exact same claim about everyone who has ever killed someone in what was validated ( ie from a due process) to be self defense; especially those that killed someone under Florida's Stand Your Ground statute. Also, many Blacks in Florida have gotten away with murder under this statute; a relevant fact given the racial tenure of the debate.

SO easy to spout as the left,etc. are prone to do unsubstantiated and hysterical, hyperbolic, infrequent events... WHEN the

44 blacks were accused; 25% convicted; 55% justified; (not convicted.. found not guilty) ; and 9% pending..

76 whites were accused; 33% convicted; 53% justified;(not convicted.. found not guilty) and 11% pending...

By repealing the law, all those blacks found "justified" would be convicted!So once again "excited, good intentions ignorati will convict MORE blacks of killing if in Florida the "Stand Your Ground" law is repealed!

Just The FACTS!!!

That is a false conclusion based on the false assumption that were the stand your ground law not in place,

and rightly so----NOW you're getting the idea. It's called defending yourself.

The ONLY way you get away with murder is when you kill and don't get caught. He was aquitted so therefor he didn't commit murder.

Honestly the ignorance on display from the left is stunning. I've always known that it took ignorance to be on the left but I didn't realize it was so extreme.

You're arguing that OJ Simpson didn't murder anyone.

I'm just curious, how do you think Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman died, if they weren't murdered?

You're arguing that OJ Simpson didn't murder anyone.

I'm just curious, how do you think Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman died, if they weren't murdered?

they were killed holy shit dude GET WITH IT

Just The FACTS!!!

and rightly so----NOW you're getting the idea. It's called defending yourself.

There was no proof that Zimmerman acted in self-defense, under the law.

Back to the OP..

This is horrible.

ABC is doing their best to continue to stir the hate for Zimmerman and the racial tensions between Whites and Blacks.

Why anyone would trust ABC, NBC, or CBS to be honest in their reporting anymore, I have no idea.

BTW, I can't forget to give the Left Wing Slate Kudos for publishing that article. They are one of the last sources I would expect to see that kind of reporting from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back