🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did God want borders? How would he come down on Trumps immigration plan?

Did God want borders? How would he come down on Trump's immigration plan.

Countries were created by man not God. If you are going to bring God into politics you better start thinking what he would do.

Are you actually coming out against borders? You are some kind of Khmer Rouge commie, aren't you?
No, I am not coming out against borders. I asked what God thought about borders. It has nothing to do what I think.
What do you think God feels about borders and border enforcement?

Countries were created by man not God. If you are going to bring God into politics you better start thinking what he would do.

Are you actually coming out against borders? You are some kind of Khmer Rouge commie, aren't you?
No, I am not coming out against borders. I asked what God thought about borders. It has nothing to do what I think.
What do you think God feels about borders and border enforcement?
Are you saying you oppose borders, or that you're an atheist? Either way, you look like a douche.

If I remember correctly, according to the Bible, we were all one race of people at one time. When humans tried to build a tower in an attempt to sneak into heaven, God destroyed the tower and made groups speak different languages so they could not all communicate. The races separated after that.

Territory domination is normal for man and animal alike. It's also normal for the dominating class to protect their territory when a threat is presented.

The european settlers did not respect the borders, then. Shame on us!

Of course they did; it was the 'natives' that had the problems with keeping their word, not the Europeans. They were happy little butchers and thieves, and routinely violated treaties and sold themselves as mercenaries to the highest bidders, or merely for a few kegs of booze. You really ahve to stop watching that Hollywood drivel and reading that stupid hippie shit from the Sixties..

Well then there is this....

When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to. Acts 16:7
Is the spirit of Jesus stronger and better than a wall?
As opposed to walls, should we let the spirit of Jesus determine who enters the USA?

No. If God is an American citizen he agrees with Trump. God made us. He didn't make us stupid or suicidal.
"If god is an American citizen." I assume you mean USA citizen. You are saying he could be a USA citizen or may not be? If he is a USA citizen, he would not be a citizen of any other country. What if he is a citizen of Mexico.
God loves us all you idiot, even you, and illegal immigrants. He is not a citizen of any country.

United States of America.
My comments about God are no more or less silly than your's.

Why didn't they kill all of the europeans coming in?

they tried often enough; mainly it was merely materialist greed. Euros had some cool stuff they wanted, and they literally decimated entire regions of game for furs to acquire the goods, and waged wars against other tribes to satisfy that greed. they also were avid murderers for hire; the French relied almost entirely on natives for their early wars in the America, 14 out of 15 of the French forces were natives.

The european settlers did not respect the borders, then. Shame on us!

Of course they did; it was the 'natives' that had the problems with keeping their word, not the Europeans. They were happy little butchers and thieves, and routinely violated treaties and sold themselves as mercenaries to the highest bidders, or merely for a few kegs of booze. You really ahve to stop watching that Hollywood drivel and reading that stupid hippie shit from the Sixties..
Oh boy what an absolute biast statement. You are one of those who feel whites are superior to all. Whites do all good and all others are inferior. White Supremicist.

Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism dip shit

Why didn't they kill all of the europeans coming in?

they tried often enough; mainly it was merely materialist greed. Euros had some cool stuff they wanted, and they literally decimated entire regions of game for furs to acquire the goods, and waged wars against other tribes to satisfy that greed. they also were avid murderers for hire; the French relied almost entirely on natives for their early wars in the America, 14 out of 15 of the French forces were natives.

If I remember correctly, according to the Bible, we were all one race of people at one time. When humans tried to build a tower in an attempt to sneak into heaven, God destroyed the tower and made groups speak different languages so they could not all communicate. The races separated after that.

Territory domination is normal for man and animal alike. It's also normal for the dominating class to protect their territory when a threat is presented.
I feel God is looking down on the USA and this election and is saying he knew humans are not perfect but he never dreamed they could screw things up as bad as they have. He feels those who sin should be accountable but everyone sins. Humans do not admit to their own sins but are quick to point out everyone elses, especially politicians. I think God feels Hillary Clinton would not be his first choice as President of the USA but when compared to Donald Trump she may have to do.I think God wants us to take care of those in need but the US political system takes care of those in the least need and does not do enough for those in need. In fact they often punish those in need for doing the same things they reward people who are not in need.
I feel the heavenly forces are making Hell alot bigger. Who knows we all might end up there.

edificiophobes and border wall deniers are racists and bigots, they believe in delusional vast right wing conspiracy theories and everything, and it's all just anti-cementism.

I feel God is looking down on the USA and this election and is saying he knew humans are not perfect but he never dreamed they could screw things up as bad as they have. He feels those who sin should be accountable but everyone sins. Humans do not admit to their own sins but are quick to point out everyone elses, especially politicians. I think God feels Hillary Clinton would not be his first choice as President of the USA but when compared to Donald Trump she may have to do.I think God wants us to take care of those in need but the US political system takes care of those in the least need and does not do enough for those in need. In fact they often punish those in need for doing the same things they reward people who are not in need.
I feel the heavenly forces are making Hell alot bigger. Who knows we all might end up there.

If you believe we should have open borders because "God" determined so, why do you lock your doors when you leave your home? Why do you lock your car or perhaps have an alarm?

If you pray what you preach, you should allow anybody to enter your abode good or bad. After all, you are a charitable person, aren't you?

We live in a country where failure is rewarded and success is penalized, not the other way around. It's one of the many faults we as a country do have. But on another note, we are the most charitable country in the world through our government (tax dollars) and private support for those around the world as well as domestic causes.

We Americans have nothing to feel guilty about. And because we wish to preserve this great country we created, it's not a selfish act in the least bit.

I wonder if pale face op will invite those dirt bags from Mexico to live in his house.

I think he would need to ask his parents to let them live under his father's roof.

Forum List

Back