Did Hillary Just Burn Her "Get Out of Jail Card?"

The OP, like many Trump voters, seeks an authoritarian state where the POTUS has the authority to jail people.

She won't admit this....that would be uncomfortable. But...it is clearly the case.
People who break laws get jailed.......until they do your govt will keep sliding into the abyss

I break the law every day, and I've never been "jailed".

You do, too.
If you had done a thousandth of what Hillary has done for decades YOU certainly WOULD be in a federal prison..

:lol:

I'm confident that had I been the Secretary of State and done exactly what Clinton did, I would have absolutely no fear of being sent to prison.

Can you directly quote any FBI official publicly claiming that there was no "intent"?

Of course you can't, because it never happened.

1. There is no ‘necessary intent,’ Mr. Comey.

Comey keeps saying he did not find the “necessary intent.” There is no necessary intent. What is necessary is intent OR gross negligence. Comey should be forced to explain what more Hillary needed to do for him to find gross negligence.

There is no ‘necessary intent,’ Mr. Comey.

2. FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust.

Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook

3. Comey on Clinton email scandal: 'reasonable' minds disagree?

FBI Director James Comey relied heavily on eight words Tuesday when recommending that no charges be brought against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server.

"No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey said.

The comments triggered a fierce debate between former prosecutors, government officials and legal experts on the exact definition of "reasonable" as it pertains to Clinton's case.

Why Comey stood alone: Inside the FBI's announcement

"A reasonable prosecutor could bring a case because the facts clearly establish many violations of law" said Joseph E. diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia appointed by Ronald Reagan. "Comey's statement that there was no intent is completely negated by the fact that Clinton used multiple private servers and devices which were unencrypted and thus she knew that classified information would be compromised."

He added: "This is simple stuff. It was clear to me that he was predisposed not to bring a case. This was a political decision, not a legal one."

FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton email scandal: 'reasonable' minds disagree? - CNNPolitics.com

If you would kindly google this you will find many more links. Are you seriously saying this never happened?
In other words, you cannot directly quote anybody at the FBI saying that there was no intent.

The reason that you can't is because no FBI spokesman ever said that.
The Director of the FBI said it.
That is a ridiculous lie.

When did the FBI director say that there was no intent?

Obviously you cannot specify the date and time because he never said that. Brainwashed ignorant fools may believe he said that, but that does not make it true.

Are you an ignorant fool? Can you admit that you were wrong?
You, my dear are the ultimate fool. If that helps you get by in this world, I cannot stand in your way.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Comey keeps saying he did not find the “necessary intent.” There is no necessary intent. What is necessary is intent OR gross negligence. Comey should be forced to explain what more Hillary needed to do for him to find gross negligence.

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust.

Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States.

FBI Director James Comey relied heavily on eight words Tuesday when recommending that no charges be brought against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server.

The comments triggered a fierce debate between former prosecutors, government officials and legal experts on the exact definition of "reasonable" as it pertains to Clinton's case.

"A reasonable prosecutor could bring a case because the facts clearly establish many violations of law" said Joseph E. diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia appointed by Ronald Reagan. "Comey's statement that there was no intent is completely negated by the fact that Clinton used multiple private servers and devices which were unencrypted and thus she knew that classified information would be compromised."

He added: "This is simple stuff. It was clear to me that he was predisposed not to bring a case. This was a political decision, not a legal one."

FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton email scandal: 'reasonable' minds disagree? - CNNPolitics.com

If you would kindly google this you will find many more links. Are you seriously saying this never happened?
In other words, you cannot directly quote anybody at the FBI saying that there was no intent.

Obviously you cannot specify the date and time because he never said that. Brainwashed ignorant fools may believe he said that, but that does not make it true.

You, my dear are the ultimate fool. If that helps you get by in this world, I cannot stand in your way.
That was in no way a concession. Just acknowledging you have your head up your ass.

That was in no way a concession. Just acknowledging you have your head up your ass.

You are resorting personal attacks in lieu of quoting any FBI spokesman who said that there was no intent.

For all intents and purposes, you are clearly wrong.

Where is the FBI quote, jackass?

You are resorting personal attacks in lieu of quoting any FBI spokesman who said that there was no intent.

Here:
Here's the FBI director's full statement on Hillary Clinton email investigation

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

Now, Who's the jackass? Get your head out of your ass.

Here:

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

The quote does not back up your ridiculous claim in any way, shape or form.

The simple fact of the matter is that you cannot directly quote any FBI spokesman saying that there was no intent. Because no FBI spokesman ever said that.

Only brainwashed idiots think the FBI said that, jackass. Why do you defend and propagate the jackass party's disinformative propaganda? What do you have to gain by regurgitating their easily debunked lies?

Last edited:
Hillary is said to be bright, but I often wondered. Now that she conceded the race to Trump at the urging of the President, Trump was impressed with her Congratulatory expression and ultimately called her and her husband "Good People." Like What??? They are the same Clinton Crime Family that became infamous in the election cycle. He didn't want to prosecute the good couple.

Then what does she do, but buys into Stein's recount mess!! And Trump is not happy about this nor are the people who voted, seeing her as a sore loser. There isn't any way the recount is going to change the outcome of the election, but it could change something... we may be seeing the ashes of the "Get out of Jail card". Nice work, Hillary...and you were going to go toe to toe with the world's leaders??? What a joke.

Gregg Jarrett: Did Hillary Clinton just squander her "get out of jail free" card?
Do you think there was some sort of quid pro quo where if Clinton made nice, Trump would drop his campaign rhetoric about putting her in jail?

Here:

The simple fact of the matter is that you cannot directly quote any FBI spokesman saying that there was no intent. Because no FBI spokesman ever said that.

Only brainwashed idiots think the FBI said that, jackass. Why do you defend the jackass party's disinformative propaganda? What do you have to gain by regurgitating their easily debunked lies?
The Director said it. It was a direct quote. You must not be familiar with the English language.

Hillary is said to be bright, but I often wondered. Now that she conceded the race to Trump at the urging of the President, Trump was impressed with her Congratulatory expression and ultimately called her and her husband "Good People." Like What??? They are the same Clinton Crime Family that became infamous in the election cycle. He didn't want to prosecute the good couple.

Then what does she do, but buys into Stein's recount mess!! And Trump is not happy about this nor are the people who voted, seeing her as a sore loser. There isn't any way the recount is going to change the outcome of the election, but it could change something... we may be seeing the ashes of the "Get out of Jail card". Nice work, Hillary...and you were going to go toe to toe with the world's leaders??? What a joke.

Gregg Jarrett: Did Hillary Clinton just squander her "get out of jail free" card?
Do you think there was some sort of quid pro quo where if Clinton made nice, Trump would drop his campaign rhetoric about putting her in jail?

I think he'll leave it to the DOJ and the new FBI director. :)

Here:

Only brainwashed idiots think the FBI said that, jackass. Why do you defend the jackass party's disinformative propaganda? What do you have to gain by regurgitating their easily debunked lies?
The Director said it. It was a direct quote. You must not be familiar with the English language.
You are lying. Where is this direct quote from Comey saying that there was no intent????

Are you too fucking stupid to comprehend the difference between somebody saying "there was no intent" and "We've found no clear evidence of intent"?

Are you really that unintelligent? Or are you just towing the jackass party's line?

Trump could never start an investigation against a political opponent just because he feels like it. Only congress has that power. And Republicans have used that up.

Meanwhile, the many investigations into Trump Foundation continue.

The OP, like many Trump voters, seeks an authoritarian state where the POTUS has the authority to jail people.

She won't admit this....that would be uncomfortable. But...it is clearly the case.
Where do you get this crap from? It will be up to the attorney general to decide whether or not to charge and prosecute her for the pay to play scandal.

I get it from the words I responded to.

Fuck off.
It's not my fault your are stupid and clueless.

The FBI never said that in that in the first place.
They did. Said there was no "intent" when that is not part of the law in the first place.
Can you directly quote any FBI official publicly claiming that there was no "intent"?

Are you alright? You must be playing. Or you are a certified moron. And that is a first. I have never called anyone a moron on this board. The Director of the FBI said it. I have proven you wrong...not prove to me you're right.
No, he said a prosecutor would not follow up. They like living, unlike Vince Foster.

Where do you get this crap from? It will be up to the attorney general to decide whether or not to charge and prosecute her for the pay to play scandal.

I get it from the words I responded to.

Fuck off.
It's not my fault your are stupid and clueless.
LL understood your nonsense clearly, JBond, and yes it is stupid and clueless on your part.

HRC is fine and not going to jail.

They did. Said there was no "intent" when that is not part of the law in the first place.

Are you alright? You must be playing. Or you are a certified moron. And that is a first. I have never called anyone a moron on this board. The Director of the FBI said it. I have proven you wrong...not prove to me you're right.
No, he said a prosecutor would not follow up. They like living, unlike Vince Foster.
Your interp does not match what the Director said.

Forum List

Back