Did Hillary Just Burn Her "Get Out of Jail Card?"

The OP, like many Trump voters, seeks an authoritarian state where the POTUS has the authority to jail people.

She won't admit this....that would be uncomfortable. But...it is clearly the case.
People who break laws get jailed.......until they do your govt will keep sliding into the abyss

I break the law every day, and I've never been "jailed".

You do, too.

The OP, like many Trump voters, seeks an authoritarian state where the POTUS has the authority to jail people.

She won't admit this....that would be uncomfortable. But...it is clearly the case.
People who break laws get jailed.......until they do your govt will keep sliding into the abyss

Please. She broke no laws.
Try to be honest eh.......more than enough for trial on multiple issues........

I can think of at least 4 that have already been proved.
No telling how many more she's guilty of.

I break the law every day, and I've never been "jailed".

You do, too.
3 felonies a day .......but we need more govt.....btw how many have on bs.....Hilly deserves her day in court

Nope. Wishful thinking is all you have.

She has lawyers going to monitor the recount, which is the appropriate thing to do and you can BET Donal trump will have lawyers there to monitor it as well.... THAT DOES NOT mean either JOINED the recount....

Hillary did not apply for a recount, Hillary is not paying for a recount, Hillary has no part what so ever in this recount taking place....she is only sending lawyers to monitor a recount already requested and paid for by another candidate, that is going to happen anyway...

this right wing faux and fake outrage over NOTHING but made up garbage, is par fr the course....

To refrain the question in the OP:

Is Trump such a insecure and emotional baby that he will prosecute the Clintons to punish Hillary for having the gall to challenge his victory?
You bet your ass he is.....

Just look at some of the idiotic bullshit he's been tweeting out since he's been the President-Elect, new title, same ole Donald.

Nope. Wishful thinking is all you have.
dishonesty is all you have....

clinton like other corruptocrats

is nothing more then a two headed snake
what about her bra? did hillary burn her bra too?
I think the bra dry rotted and turned to dust, just like her titty milk.

at her age those things are called chutes

--LOL
and speaking of lighting matches to Hillary, i wonder what would happen if a cow lit a match to Hillarys ass?

BHO will pardon HIllary for any and all acts or failures to act -- watch for it -- shortly before he leaves office.

Ford (from the GOP) did the same for Nixon.

BHO (from the DEM's) will do the same for Hillary.
But, but, but she didn't intend to do anything wrong...The FBI said so! Were they wrong?
The FBI never said that in that in the first place.
They did. Said there was no "intent" when that is not part of the law in the first place.

To refrain the question in the OP:

Is Trump such a insecure and emotional baby that he will prosecute the Clintons to punish Hillary for having the gall to challenge his victory?
That is certainly not the question. The question is, was he so easily taken in when she did a gracious concession phone call that he thought he would throw the law out of the picture? It's up to Jeff Sessions to demonstrate that even the elite criminal family will be held accountable. That is part of America.

Where do you get this crap from? It will be up to the attorney general to decide whether or not to charge and prosecute her for the pay to play scandal.

Hillary's get out of jail free card expires the moment Obama leaves office...unless he replaces it with a Pardon.

Forum List

Back