Did Kamala Harris Ever Respond to JD Vance's Loyalty Speech?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I keep up with the news every day and I've never seen it. Just in case somebody on here doesn't know what I'm talking about I'm talking about when he called her out for being disloyal to this country and then blaming it on Vance and Trump. So, nothing out of her then?

I keep up with the news every day and I've never seen it. Just in case somebody on here doesn't know what I'm talking about I'm talking about when he called her out for being disloyal to this country and then blaming it on Vance and Trump. So, nothing out of her then?
She doesn't have to answer to lies and right wing nonsense.

Did Kamala Harris Ever Respond to JD Vance's Loyalty Speech?​

Seriously? The woman doesn't respond to anything, and when she does reply to any question or matter, it is nothing but empty word salad.

Like when questioned about the fact that Walz had put forth a pack of lies about his military service, instead of addressing that, instead, all she said was that Walz served in the military and that everyone (everyone!) should respect that!

What she meant there is that in the future, she will simply deflect from this grievous action by her VP pick by instead denouncing any questions about his service as AN ATTACK AGAINST ALL VETERANS with military service, thus changing the topic of the conversation.

Forum List

Back