Did liberals finnaly jump the shark ? (Video)

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What the heck dude? This has to be the most stupidest political commercial ever .

Democratic House candidate pepper sprays himself to promote gun control

A Democratic congressional candidate in Colorado released a campaign ad featuring himself being pepper sprayed in the eyes in a bid to encourage non-lethal self-defense tools in schools to deter gun violence.

Levi Tillemann, who’s trying to woo the voters in the upcoming party’s primary in less than two weeks, criticized President Trump’s suggestion to arm school officials and teachers with guns, claiming pepper spray is a better alternative to stop potential school shooters.

“I’m calling on Congress to stop talking past each other and try something new,” Tilleman says in the video. “Empower schools and teachers with non-lethal self-defense tools, like this can of pepper spray.”

Classic liberal self hatred.

Supreme virtue signaling.

What the heck dude? This has to be the most stupidest political commercial ever .

A Democratic congressional candidate in Colorado released a campaign ad featuring himself being pepper sprayed in the eyes in a bid to encourage non-lethal self-defense tools in schools to deter gun violence.

Levi Tillemann, who’s trying to woo the voters in the upcoming party’s primary in less than two weeks, criticized President Trump’s suggestion to arm school officials and teachers with guns, claiming pepper spray is a better alternative to stop potential school shooters.

“I’m calling on Congress to stop talking past each other and try something new,” Tilleman says in the video. “Empower schools and teachers with non-lethal self-defense tools, like this can of pepper spray.”

He want to lock the pepper spray in a case that you must break the glass before you can get to it...

Also if a teacher can not be trusted with a gun what the hell make him think a teacher can be trusted with pepper spray you can buy at autozone and carry on your key ring?

Oh wait they can buy it and carry it on their key ring, so what the fuck is he talking about again?

Also the distance between you and the shooter for you to hit them with the spray is short and can also hit kids running away...

I will give him credit for allowing them to spray him but I even know that pepper spray has it limitations...

Reminds me of my first time through the gas chamber in boot camp, except we did not get to wash up afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He want to lock the pepper spray in a case that you must break the glass before you can get to it...

Also if a teacher can not be trusted with a gun what the hell make him think a teacher can be trusted with pepper spray you can buy at autozone and carry on your key ring?

Oh wait they can buy it and carry it on their key ring, so what the fuck is he talking about again?

Also the distance between you and the shooter for you to hit them with the spray is short and can also hit kids running away...

I will give him credit for allowing them to spray him but I even know that pepper spray has it limitations...

And how many teachers commit murder with guns and why the hell did he spray pepper spray on himself?

This is the kinda guy who would castrate himself to show solidarity with #Me Too.

hmmm wonder if a Terrorist or a mass shooter would allow someone to get close enough to pepper spray them?
Pepper spray is a defense tool for muggers and dogs.

And how many teachers commit murder with guns and why the hell did he spray pepper spray on himself?

He's an idiot!?!

Shotguns with non-lethal round with the first shot and lethal round with the seond shot is an answer that many refuse to study.

Also Stun guns can be another idea.

Pepper spray is not mace and people should not confuse the two...

This is the kinda guy who would castrate himself to show solidarity with #Me Too.

I can just picture his next commercial putting a gun to his head.

hmmm wonder if a Terrorist or a mass shooter would allow someone to get close enough to pepper spray them?

I know,that's what cracks me up, I had to watch it three times..liberals are becoming insane

So democrats want to arm teachers in the classroom with rocks, baseball bats and now pepper spray.

Pepper spraying someone is no guarantee that once sprayed an attacker will be stopped. I know for a fact.

I would suggest classroom doors that can be locked from the inside.
That simple cheap thing to do could save a lot of lives.

I know,that's what cracks me up, I had to watch it three times..liberals are becoming insane

......more insane

Reminds me of my first time through the gas chamber in boot camp, except we did not get to wash up afterwards

I went through the boot camp gas chamber and I've copped a dose of OC Spray. OC Spray is way worse.

That being said, OC Spray is ineffective more than half the time in tactical situations. It would be more than useless in dealing with an active armed offender.

Aaaand just when you thought democrats or stupid pathetic illogical moronic liberals could not possibly get dumber...

LOL!!!!!

Pepper spray will stop someone with a gun. All you need to do is get within 6 feet of shooter.....

My God, why do we need to endure these possessed morons?

Forum List

Back