did Lindbergh kill his own son?

did he?

• Total voters
I don't know. But if the district attorney in New York were to indict Donald Trump on the charges, a jury would find Trump to be guilty of killing the Lindbergh baby, not Lindbergh.
look up the literature ….

did kill his own son?

there are many indications

i think it likely

here is the end of the "official" story from fbi.gov. any reason i should doubt it?

The Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey on October 9, 1935, upheld the verdict of the Lower Court. Hauptmann’s appeal to the Supreme Court of the United States was denied on December 9, 1935, and he was to be electrocuted on January 17, 1936. However, on this same day the Governor of the State of New Jersey granted a 30-day reprieve and on February 17, 1936, Hauptmann was resentenced, to be electrocuted during the week of March 30, 1936. On March 30, 1936, the Pardon Court of the State of New Jersey denied Hauptmann’s petition for clemency, and on April 3, 1936, at 8:47 p.m., Bruno Richard Hauptmann was electrocuted.

I don't know. But if the district attorney in New York were to indict Donald Trump on the charges, a jury would find Trump to be guilty of killing the Lindbergh baby, not Lindbergh.

1932 would be a little early for little donnie.

maybe lindy was behind on the rent and landlord fred trump wanted his money?

"ya gotta pay" trump

Forum List

Back