Did Mark Meadows Flip ?????

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011

Meadows lawyer denies he flipped — but experts say Trump should worry

The Independent reported that Meadows would plead guilty to federal crimes and receive limited immunity to testify.

If Treason is on the table as a result of Jan 6th that's good enough for me. Will the stolen files seal the Treason
charge? Who knows = Tuesday we should know a lot more.

At any rate I speculate the Trump plane is grounded. Again I speculate it will be very hard for him to get out of
the USA. Trump has no one to blame but himself thinking he is bigger than Big Brother.

The Independent reported that Meadows would plead guilty to federal crimes and receive limited immunity to testify.

If Treason is on the table as a result of Jan 6th that's good enough for me. Will the stolen files seal the Treason

At any rate I speculate the Trump plane is grounded. Again I speculate it will be very hard for him to get out of
the USA. Trump has no one to blame but himself thinking he is bigger than Big Brother.
Sure he did and one or two of Trumps ex attorneys. Not the ones that resigned Friday morning.

AnyDaay3.jpg

Meadows defends Trump but unidentified anonymous "experts" say different? The left must be desperate for an issue these days.

This is more BS and you know it. TDS is still alive and growing in the minds of the deranged Democrats.

If he hasn't yet, he will soon. He's always been a weasel.

Is Big Brother just another name for the Deep State?

Seventy Years Later, It’s Still ‘1984’​

1686445596356.jpeg

Never heard any credible references to MM doing that. Just shithouse lawyers on TV speculating that.

This is nothing more than pure speculation and it says more about you than the facts.

Meadows being conspicuously absent from the list of Trump's presumed co-conspirators is intriguing.

Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 7.47.52 PM.png

Forum List

Back