Did Nasty Meghan McCain Urge an Assassination Attempt?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Of course she did, but tards are allowed. Imagine if Sarah Palin had said anything remotely like this

Last edited:
What a childish response to an obvious analogy that was explained immediately. Just more right wingers looking for something to whine about.

Meghan McCain has a daughter's irrational over-emotional hatred of President Trump.

Meghan McCain has a daughter's irrational over-emotional hatred of President Trump.

I'm sure she does hate Trump. Trump made it clear he hated her father. Still doesn't make what she said into some sort of wish for his assassination.

I'm sure she does hate Trump. Trump made it clear he hated her father. Still doesn't make what she said into some sort of wish for his assassination.
John McCain received Special treatment while in Captivity because of his fathers Position in the Military. He broke every rule of captivity by even making a taped statement while in Captivity. NAME, RANK. SERVICE NUMBER. Anything else is considered cooperating with the Enemy. I know a lot of Vietnam Vets thought he was a traitor and made the torture of other Captives escalate, since he capitulated so easily and they wouldn't.

What a childish response to an obvious analogy that was explained immediately. Just more right wingers looking for something to whine about.

She said kill shot and if you see a finger moving hit him again. Whoopi jumped in to try and downplay it but a little late. Tats how I talk I’m a fight and shooter I m a redneck. Don’t try and stick up for her because if that was a right winger saying that about Obama, assholes like you would be up in arms calling for them head. There assholes on that show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John McCain received Special treatment while in Captivity because of his fathers Position in the Military. He broke every rule of captivity by even making a taped statement while in Captivity. NAME, RANK. SERVICE NUMBER. Anything else is considered cooperating with the Enemy. I know a lot of Vietnam Vets thought he was a traitor and made the torture of other Captives escalate, since he capitulated so easily and they wouldn't.

Got it. You didn't like McCain any more than Trump did. Still doesn't turn what his daughter said into a death threat

Got it. You didn't like McCain any more than Trump did. Still doesn't turn what his daughter said into a death threat

Yes it does. If Whoopi didn’t stop her the rant would have gotten worse. Poor choice of words and you look at her face when she was saying it. Keep trying to convince yourself. Pieces of shit like you and her tend to stick up for each other.

She said kill shot and if you see a finger moving hit him again. Whoopi jumped in to try and downplay it but a little late. Tats how I talk I’m a fight and shooter I m a redneck. Don’t try and stick up for her because if that was a right winger saying that about Obama, assholes like you would be up in arms calling for them head. There assholes on that show.

Women scare you. Got it.

"If you take this KILL SHOT you better not miss. There better not even be a finger moving."

If it were just a passing comment, then OK. But she goes on an on and had clearly thought out what she wanted to say. She then tries to pull off a phony OMG! retraction.

Yes it does. If Whoopi didn’t stop her the rant would have gotten worse. Poor choice of words and you look at her face when she was saying it. Keep trying to convince yourself. Pieces of shit like you and her tend to stick up for each other.

Poor choice of words-----You bet. Advocating assassination? That's just nuts.

"If you take this KILL SHOT you better not miss. There better not even be a finger moving."

If it were just a passing comment, then OK. But she goes on an on and had clearly thought out what she wanted to say. She then tries to pull off a phony OMG! retraction.

A variation on the old "If you try to kill the king, you better succeed " saying. Big deal.

A variation on the old "If you try to kill the king, you better succeed " saying. Big deal.
Keep trying, maybe you'll convince yourself.

You keep trying too. You won't convince anybody, but you can help keep the crazies stirred up.

Women scare you. Got it.

There is only one thing I fear. God. She was egging it on. That bitch don’t have the guts or smarts to do it. Similar to you. A pussy

Poor choice of words-----You bet. Advocating assassination? That's just nuts.

That’s what she did. Like you are now.

You keep trying too. You won't convince anybody, but you can help keep the crazies stirred up.

See You just keep trying to rationalize it. Typical libtard No common sense. You are brainwashed and can’t even think for yourself.

How many unstable tards will be motivated by that fat toad? Happens all the time on your side full of nasty Democrats. Nasty and angry.

Forum List

Back