Did Obama Trash The House?

Ever consider the possibility that it was destroyed by the Russians when they pulled out?

I did.

Your title didn't. It sounds like Obama did something to damage the White House. And, it was the Russian compound that got damaged, as well as your OP says that when they went into the house after the Russians left, they found damaged materials that could have possibly implicated the Russians in our election.

Ever consider the possibility that it was destroyed by the Russians when they pulled out?
Why pass up a chance at a generic Obama bashing thread? Plus, trump cult protocol requires automatic defense against anything negative referring to Russia.

You know what I find funny? Trump is STILL blaming Obama, and now, he's wondering why Obama didn't do more to stop the Russians from meddling in our elections! I thought Trump said that there was nothing there as far as the Russia scandal, and now he's wondering why Obama didn't do more to stop it!

I mean, did Trump miss the sanctions that Obama imposed? How about the diplomats that he kicked out of the country?

I guess Trump is too busy playing golf and tweeting to really pay attention to anything important.

You know what I find funny? Trump is STILL blaming Obama, and now, he's wondering why Obama didn't do more to stop the Russians from meddling in our elections! I thought Trump said that there was nothing there as far as the Russia scandal, and now he's wondering why Obama didn't do more to stop it!

I mean, did Trump miss the sanctions that Obama imposed? How about the diplomats that he kicked out of the country?

I guess Trump is too busy playing golf and tweeting to really pay attention to anything important.
Trump has gone beyond confirming he is a serial pathological and malicious liar. He is now confirming that he is a total fraud in every sense of the word. Trump is an exposed fake of epic proportions. His whole life has been a fraud and a fake, a lie from start to present.

And yet, Obama did "do something about it" and he did talk about it.

If he had not, then trump wouldn't have tried to undo Obama' s sanctions.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back