Does MAGA Worship Donald Trump?

I only ask because according to the Chairman of the Nevada Republican Party, they are all out at Sunset Park today to worship Donald Trump. His words, so inquiring minds want to know, have you accepted Donald Trump as your Lord and Savior?

Did I mention he's also been indicted?

I don't know a soul who worships Donald Trump. I know many MANY people who see Trump as the best hope to turn things around that the current destructive, divisive, incompetent Administration has screwed up or unethically piled onto American citizens. And they, we, all of us are proud to say that we want to Make American Great Again.

Why don't you?

There is a worship service, all of Trump's rallies are worship services.
Oh, so campaign rallies are prayer services to you.

That's why none of you Godless mofos never attend one anymore.

It's not the lousy candidate that chases you away.

It's the fear of religion that makes Biden's infrequent campaign stops so bereft of attendees.

I don't know a soul who worships Donald Trump. I know many MANY people who see Trump as the best hope to turn things around that the current destructive, divisive, incompetent Administration has screwed up or unethically piled onto American citizens. And they, we, all of us are proud to say that we want to Make American Great Again.

Why don't you?
Funny how Democrat Bronx is worshipping President Trump. Maybe they finally realize that Joe Bribem is an old forgetful Lucifer.

Usually at events like that they will say a prayer in the beginning, which is worpshiping God.

Stop trying to detract that your entire OP is a lie. He never said they were there to “worship Trump”.
Replace the word "Worship" with "acknowledge" and then tell us who they are there to acknowledge.

Replace the word "Worship" with "recognize" and then tell us who they are there to recognize.

Replace the word "Worship" with "Honor" and then tell us who they are there to Honor.

Dude, that could be right around 20K people. :dunno:

I've been to quite a few events and that's not a bad estimate for what I see.

No, it actually can't. For one, I live here and you aren't fitting 20,000 people at that park, but you don't have to take my word for it.

Sunset Park

Sunset Regional Park is the crown jewel in the County's park system since 1967. Recent phased park expansions have developed 185 of the 323 total acres, making Sunset the largest and the most distinguished park in the County system. Sunset Park has 22 acres of rentable event space with spaces that can accommodate 100 - 3,000 people. This space has been a host to many types of concerts, festivals, and special events. There are built-in amenities such as potable water access, garbage cans, permit assistance, maintenance assistance, and layout assistance.

I only ask because according to the Chairman of the Nevada Republican Party, they are all out at Sunset Park today to worship Donald Trump. His words, so inquiring minds want to know, have you accepted Donald Trump as your Lord and Savior?

cult1.jpg

No, it actually can't. For one, I live here and you aren't fitting 20,000 people at that park, but you don't have to take my word for it.

Sunset Park

Sunset Regional Park is the crown jewel in the County's park system since 1967. Recent phased park expansions have developed 185 of the 323 total acres, making Sunset the largest and the most distinguished park in the County system. Sunset Park has 22 acres of rentable event space with spaces that can accommodate 100 - 3,000 people. This space has been a host to many types of concerts, festivals, and special events. There are built-in amenities such as potable water access, garbage cans, permit assistance, maintenance assistance, and layout assistance.

Dude, that's way more than 3000 people. That's almost a full Big Sombrero house.

Idk what the capacity was on that, but that crowd is 4/5 to 5/6 of that.

It's multiples of what you're thinking.

3K my ass!

And now they're lying again about crowd turnout.

I noticed they are very carefully not letting any aerial shots of the crowd get out, lol
do you realize how petty you are??

mocking people for having a little hope in trump and having a little fun with an election,,

would it be youre jealous because they have something you dont??
cult.jpg

“Some dude somewhere said sumpin’ so obliviously,” claimed Razz, “it must be attributated to all of those those those [Razz isn’t known as having a solid vocubualry] MAGA’otsies.”

Sunset Park

"Seating capacity is 3000"
Who's sitting, hmm? :rolleyes-41:

Face it, a supermajority of Americans like the guy your TDS makes you obsess over and hate for no reason. :dunno:

"Seating capacity is 3000"
Who's sitting, hmm? :rolleyes-41:

Face it, a supermajority of Americans like the guy your TDS makes you obsess over and hate for no reason. :dunno:

You people have a serious problem with perception. This is a stadium that seats 20,000

AudiField_WashingtonSpirit_08.24.2019_WASvORL_AtAudiField_XD_MEM00339.jpg-1024x628.jpg

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Funny how Democrat Bronx is worshipping President Trump. Maybe they finally realize that Joe Bribem is an old forgetful Lucifer.
The truth is there are a lot of us who are annoyed at the way he says and does things sometimes. But I appreciate those who allow me to be me and that I don't feel like I have to change the way I say things or get things done in order to be acceptable to them. I don't give a flying fig at how he says things or how he gets things done so long as I am confident that the goal is a better, stronger, more secure America with more options, choices, opportunity, and liberty for all.

Last edited:
Oh really? Is that why the federal courts have declared the mandate from Biden was unconstitutional?
Never happened.
The clot shot has been proven to be ineffective and dangerous, that’s why most have been pulled off the markets.
Never happened.
It was entirely experimental because no ten year trial studies were done, and it was only given an “emergency use authorization” because it was experimental and did not go through all the safety trials.
It was fast-tracked in response to a national emergency.
The “misinformation” was doled out by Fauci and the government and the media of course who were all bought and paid for by Big Pharma. They lied about it being 99% effective. They lied about it being “safe”. They lied about the effectiveness of masks and social distancing. You’re the one on a steady diet of misinformation because all you do is consume corporate media and State approved propaganda.
False.
Those of us you called “conspiracy theorists” were 100% correct about the dangers of the vax. You just can’t admit it. So run along now and get your booster shot.
Not even remotely true. Something like 3B shots were given. The number of all adverse reactions--all adverse reactions was--miniscule.

PS. As someone who has taken the vaccine as well as the booster, shouldn't I be dead by now?

Forum List

Back