Did president Bush 41's father steal the skull of Geronimo?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Crazy question I know but after going out with friends & having a few drinks tonight I came home and surfed the tv. I came across some show called Metzlers mysteries or some such nonsense.
It basically implied that George Bushs (41's) father, who belonged to the Skull & Bones, dug up Geronimos bones and used it in their personal collection.

Is this shit supposed to be for real or am I just too drunk & falling for complete tv bullshit?

I've heard that rumor before, but I'm pretty sure it's bullshit.

It is a "real" rumor, though.

Most of the rumors I've heard are that Skull and Bones have Geronimo's skull, but even if that's true I doubt that Bush stole it. According to the internet, the skull was supposedly stolen in 1918.

Insane shit but I wouldn't put any stunt no matter how outlandish past college kids.
Just a real shame that apparently an American legends grave was desecrated no matter who did it.
That would be like digging up Wyatt Earp and selling his remains to the highest bidder.

Insane shit but I wouldn't put any stunt no matter how outlandish past college kids.
Just a real shame that apparently an American legends grave was desecrated no matter who did it.
That would be like digging up Wyatt Earp and selling his remains to the highest bidder.

Agreed. The only way anyone will ever find out is to become a member of Skull and Bones, though. They're really big on secrecy - and according to various other rumors, many vaguely homoerotic rituals.

Agreed. The only way anyone will ever find out is to become a member of Skull and Bones, though. They're really big on secrecy - and according to various other rumors, many vaguely homoerotic rituals.
Now you've gone off into never never land lol. My knowledge of Skull & Bones comes from the symbol appearing after I was inflicted with poison while playing D&D in junior high.
My knowledge ends there, but this show is pretty crazy. Talking about Capone now

I did not know Al Capone painted his cars to look like cop cars lol. I was a criminal in the wrong era. Shit was apparently really simple before my time

Crazy question I know but after going out with friends & having a few drinks tonight I came home and surfed the tv. I came across some show called Metzlers mysteries or some such nonsense.
It basically implied that George Bushs (41's) father, who belonged to the Skull & Bones, dug up Geronimos bones and used it in their personal collection.

Is this shit supposed to be for real or am I just too drunk & falling for complete tv bullshit?
Its probably true. White people have a fascinations with that kind of the stuff. When they had their lynching parties they would sell parts of the victims bodies as souvenirs.

Forum List

Back