🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did "Six Ways" Schumer just give dem Governors go ahead to inflict more economic damage?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
‘Let’s wait and do nothing,’ well, they remind me of the old Herbert Hoovers. We had the Great Depression — Hoover said let’s just wait it out. It got worse and worse,” Schumer

First, President Trump just approved TRILLIONS in new funding and the Fed has a directive to acquire TRILLIONS in obligations. That Schumer equates that with "wait and do nothing" shows he a complete fucking moron. Either that, or he must be sending a signal to his co-conspirators.

My concern is that Schumer is in fact giving the democrat governors the go ahead from Xi to make matters worse! Remember when Schumer said, "Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you" The very next day Traitor Strzok decided to move against General Flynn!

It sounds to me that Schumer is the mouthpiece for Xi and Soros and he gave the Traitors in the US Intelligence Agencies, the go ahead to "take the kill shot on Flynn" and likewise, he his giving Xi's lieutenants the order to go ahead and inflict more damage on the US economy.

Recall also, that Hillary collapsed about a minute after shaking Schumers hand right before this

091116hillarypkg2_960x540.jpg

He already sacrificed human lives when he sent CV19 positives to Long Term Care nursing homes when he should have kept them in the hospital.

Forum List

Back