Did The Tax Collector Legislate the ACA?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Most Americans are more informed about the IRS scandal than the Benghazi coverup. The IRS scandal, more than any other, tells me that learning the truth about Benghazi is wishful thinking. Here’s my reasoning:

The aftermath of the Benghazi attack is rife with lies and liars.

The immigration reform bill (S.744) is nothing but a tissue of lies. It’s so bad John Boehner had to back off after saying he would take it up.

HillaryCare II is down by the head with lies.

If you analyze Cleta Mitchell’s statement in the enclosed video you’ll see that government lies permeate the IRS scandal. The Department of Justice, and the FBI, refuse to investigate criminal acts.

The IRS goes right on punishing conservative groups. Presumably, the same criminal acts Ms. Mitchell identifies in the video are still being committed, yet nothing is being done. No one will go to jail. No one will be fired or lose a pension.

Two liars

Eric “Fast & Furious” Holder, and Louise Lerner, are up to their eyeballs in the IRS targeting a conservative group who opposed the ACA BEFORE IT BECAME LAW—— Lerner for doing the targeting, and Holder for letting her get away with it.

Parenthetically, here’s a fascinating chapter in Lois Lerner’s criminal career:

Lois Lerner, the Federal Election Commission at the time, sued the Christian Coalition in the 1990's. She then harassed the Christian Coalition for three consecutive elections!

Then there’s this bombshell reported by USofArn: Lois Lerner made this offer to Republican Senate candidate Al Salvi in 1996, “Promise me you will never run for office again, and we’ll drop this case.”

LOIS LERNER: to Republican in 1996: ‘Promise me You Will Never Run Again, and We’ll Drop This (FEC) Case’
May 30, 2013 by admin

LOUIS LERNER: Told Republican 'Promise me You Will Never Run Again, and We?ll Drop The Case' | Conservative Angle

The FEC was right up Lerner’s ally in that it is as dirty as is every other federal agency.

So far the FEC escaped a full-blown scandal. It’s the things the FEC does NOT do that makes it difficult to nail them. One disgrace was the FEC doing nothing about the huge amount of money that went from foreign sources straight to Barack Taqiyya’s 2008 campaign.

Another disgrace is the FEC never doing a thing about ACORN’s election-rigging tactics. Senator Al Franken would not be in the Senate had the FEC done its job.

Worst of all, the fraud in the 2012 elections was so obvious everybody working for the FEC had to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to notice. I expect worse this November and in 2016.

Finally, move the cursor to 2:40 to hear Ms. Mitchell inform the committee of what amounts to IRS interference in the legislative process:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz9oJDz-xI8&feature=player_embedded]Cleta Mitchell to Congress: DOJ IRS Investigation Is a Sham, Non-Existent" - YouTube[/ame]​

Here’s the teaser. The judicial contortions Chief Justice John Roberts engaged in to make the ACA constitutional begs the question “Did the tax collector dictate his decision?”

Bottom line: Democrats were determined to impose socialized medicine on the country. Had law-abiding political action groups been given the tax exempt status they were entitled to they would have opposed the ACA from the beginning. Had it not been for Democrats using the IRS for political purposes that oppressive law would never have passed.

Today, those same filthy Democrat sneaks that forced HillaryCare II on the country sit on congressional committees pretending outrage while they defend administration liars responsible for every scandal.

Considering the established government pattern for lying to the public about everything the truth about Benghazi will never be known.

In relation to this thread’s title the OP should have included the IRS’ increased budget and thousands of new IRS agents.

There seems to be some confusion as to the exact number of new IRS personnel the ACA requires. I’ve seen the number of agents put at 16,500. If that’s true then support staff surely brings the number to well over 20,000. Whatever Democrats tell us you can double the number FOR OPENERS. After everybody is on the payroll the government will crow about unemployment going down as more private sector Americans are put out of work.

John Hayward’s detailed analysis makes me feel like a babe in the political woods:

IRS hearings: ‘This scandal is not over. The lying has not stopped.’
By: John Hayward
2/7/2014 10:04 AM

IRS hearings: 'This scandal is not over. The lying has not stopped.' | Human Events

I believe that some Republican members of Congress are sincerely ticked off, notably Rep. Trey Gowdy. I also believe that Democrats have the clout to prevent anything from being done. It’s a dead certainty that all of the crimes will be washed away by Eric Holder’s Department of Injustice before January of 2017; the earliest anything can be done.

And have you noticed that Democrats never stop complaining about a do-nothing Congress while they do nothing about their bureaucrats abusing law-abiding Americans.

The following two videos are in Hayward’s article.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxcMKtsm5BU&feature=player_embedded]Catherine Engelbrecht's Testimony at House of Representatives Hearing on IRS Targeting - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EarGh47RYw&feature=player_embedded]SC Rep Trey Gowdy on Fire! Blast Obama on Prejudging IRS Tea Party Investigation - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back