🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did these Democrats ever read the Bill of Rights?

There's a big difference between disagreement and bald faced lies. If you can't be a conservative without massive disinformation campaigns you really need to reexamine your value system.

You mean like the government and media silencing highly qualified doctors and scientist about covid. Labeling their expertise and reports as dis/misinformation? Seems to me it's you commies that cheer this kind of government censorship that needs to reevaluate your values.

You first have to have a point to address you dog wormer swallowing Trumpbot. I don't automatically believe anything a politician says nor do I seek them out for medical advice.

Aaron Rogers took ivermectin after he was diagnosed with covid, he also took monoclonal antibodies. Says he's feeling great. Are you saying NFL QBs are treated by snake oil salesmen?

You mean like the government and media silencing highly qualified doctors and scientist about covid. Labeling their expertise and reports as dis/misinformation? Seems to me it's you commies that cheer this kind of government censorship that needs to reevaluate your values.

If you were not such stubborn children you would not get your hands slapped back from the boiling hot pot of bullshit the right has on the stove so much.

The first amendment merely prohibits congress from infringing on what is considered natural rights. It does not grant you any rights that you don't already possess as a rational human being. Most importantly it does not protect you from the consequences of your actions.
unless you are in Portland doing the Liberals work.

Everything, just look at how many times st. fauci has lied with zero consequences.

The right's politcal war against a doctor trying to save your worthless lives may be the stupidest thing you people ever did.

I'd rather talk about why you think lies on public health matters is protected speech.
Well STOP LYING THEN..........Gov't been lying forever...........MEDIA LYING FOREVER.........

Look in New York.........the hospital is being over run...............buy use a pic from Italy........

Buzz off on Lies........your side wrote the book on it.

The right's politcal war against a doctor trying to save your worthless lives may be the stupidest thing you people ever did.
Fauci is a LYING POS..........he has been funding GAIN OF FUNTION RESEARCH VIA THE NIH

ECO Labs is STILL RECEIVING FUNDING FROM THE NIH.

And they are still doing experiments in Wuhan.

Fauci is a LYING POS..........he has been funding GAIN OF FUNTION RESEARCH VIA THE NIH

ECO Labs is STILL RECEIVING FUNDING FROM THE NIH.

And they are still doing experiments in Wuhan.
Spoooooooky!!!! Halloween is over. Save your scary stories for the other children.

Spoooooooky!!!! Halloween is over. Save your scary stories for the other children.
Why............did you get scared..............Do you agree with Gain of Function Research ................hmmmm

Fauci sure as hell does.................many scientist that aren't leftist wack jobs believe Gain of Function should BE ENDED .......because it could accidentally be released that could kill vast numbers of the population on earth.

Where do you stand on that and should it be ended?

There's a big difference between disagreement and bald faced lies. If you can't be a conservative without massive disinformation campaigns you really need to reexamine your value system.
You have 98% of the media in this country pandering misinformation full time. Examine your value system.

I don't need to vet information to criticize the government. The left has lied about this government for 4 years and you said nothing.

You have 98% of the media in this country pandering misinformation full time. Examine your value system.

I don't need to vet information to criticize the government. The left has lied about this government for 4 years and you said nothing.
If you simply do the opposite from the left you are letting the left control you far more than anyone else. Think for yourself simpleton. Contrarianism is as blind as unquestioning devotion.

If you simply do the opposite from the left you are letting the left control you far more than anyone else. Think for yourself simpleton. Contrarianism is as blind as unquestioning devotion.
I don't do the opposite of what the left does. I do what is right. That just happens to be the polar opposite of the worldview of the idiots on the left.

However, the point of the comment was that the misinformation is coming from one direction, and it isn't the conservative side of the equation.

I don't do the opposite of what the left does. I do what is right. That just happens to be the polar opposite of the worldview of the idiots on the left.

However, the point of the comment was that the misinformation is coming from one direction, and it isn't the conservative side of the equation.
Sure it is. If only you had some way of remembering all the times you've been wrong.

Forum List

Back