Did Trmp voters do as well as anti-Trumpsters with the new tax bill

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Higher income individuals are going to benefit most from Trump's new tax bill.
That is a demograhic that a majority did not vote for Trump..
I am an anti-Trumpster and am receiving large tax breaks with my pass through businesses and potentially on the estate tax.

I still feel Trump is horrific for our country and our economy in the long run. This tax code is an example of mortgaging the future for immediate gains. (for some)

Most Trump voters will not do as well under the new tax structure and will see fewer government benefits

Under the tax plan calculator, I’ve confirmed my taxes will decrease under the plan. On top of that, I will no longer pay a penalty for refusing to buy Obamacare. Also, fuck the death tax and good riddance forever.

Last, but not least, seeing liberal faggots meltdown over this is the cherry on top. Time to get a job, you hippie faggots.

Under the tax plan calculator, I’ve confirmed my taxes will decrease under the plan. On top of that, I will no longer pay a penalty for refusing to buy Obamacare. Also, fuck the death tax and good riddance forever.

Last, but not least, seeing liberal faggots meltdown over this is the cherry on top. Time to get a job, you hippie faggots.

The last part is the real, and only reason they like this plan. They know they're getting hosed, but don't mind too much as long as all the people they hate are right there with them. It's kind of the sad reality of their existence.

I am an anti-Trumpster and am receiving large tax breaks with my pass through businesses and potentially on the estate tax.

I still feel Trump is horrific for our country and our economy in the long run. This tax code is an example of mortgaging the future for immediate gains. (for some)
Talking point bullshit.

Remember, Obama implemented the Bush tax breaks as Bill Clinton supported that decision.

Funny how this always gets ignored.

Sadly the death tax and AMT still exist, the GOP senate folded on both.

The people set to be hurt by the tax proposal are those in states who tax their people exorbitantly because they know they can write off the taxes federally. Meanwhile the rest of the nation absorbs their taxes.

Glad that policy is ending

The last part is the real, and only reason they like this plan. They know they're getting hosed, but don't mind too much as long as all the people they hate are right there with them. It's kind of the sad reality of their existence.

Trump just cut my taxes, and cut the taxes of corporations I have my 401k and pension invested in. Good job president Trump :eusa_clap:

What America likes is low taxes and free everything.

Let's see how large we can make our debt before the Republic goes belly up.

The people set to be hurt by the tax proposal are those in states who tax their people exorbitantly because they know they can write off the taxes federally. Meanwhile the rest of the nation absorbs their taxes.

The rest of us have been subsidizing those high tax blue states, they just lost their tax loophole. Is it mean that I knife liberals in the back with their own talking points?

Last edited:

The rest of us has been subsidizing those high tax blue states, they just lost their tax loophole. Is it mean that I knife liberals in the back with their own talking points?
I do feel bad for those people but they need to take that up with their local municipalities and not my wallet.

I don't believe anyone can accurately say whether a majority of Trump voters will benefit since his support appeared to be across the board in terms of income. And the tax bill is a mixed bag of carve outs, state by state variations, eliminations, and additions. No I'm not happy about the tax bill but I'm glad they got "something" passed.

The rest of us has been subsidizing those high tax blue states, they just lost their tax loophole. Is it mean that I knife liberals in the back with their own talking points?
I do feel bad for those people but they need to take that up with their local municipalities and not my wallet.

Exactly. Those blue states would not have been able to crank up the taxes that high without the rest of us subsidizing THEIR spending with a federal tax deduction loophole.

Most liberals and anti-Trumpsters are not melting down because they are doing better with the new law than the Trumpsters.
They feel it may be good for them but not the country.

Trump just cut my taxes, and cut the taxes of corporations I have my 401k and pension invested in. Good job president Trump :eusa_clap:
Thank you Mr. Trump, our kids can pick up the tab.

The Baby Boomers have been mortgaging our future for their immediate gains for decades and now you suddenly care about it?

The Baby Boomers have been mortgaging our future for their immediate gains for decades and now you suddenly care about it?
Just because your parents did does not mean you have to.

The fact is no one knows what the final bill will look like, get back to us after the conference committee gets though with it.

Forum List

Back