Did Trump admit to sexual assault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only once, but multiple times. Should he go to jail?

No he did not... you are being ridiculous.

Should Bill go to jail? He's quite the bull from what I have heard.

Explain how Trump did not admit to committing sexual assault, when what he said is clearly admitting to acts that are legally classified as criminal sexual assault.

Not only once, but multiple times. Should he go to jail?

No he did not... you are being ridiculous.

Should Bill go to jail? He's quite the bull from what I have heard.

Explain how Trump did not admit to committing sexual assault, when what he said is clearly admitting to acts that are legally classified as criminal sexual assault.

Nope, he clearly said that the women CONSENT to... I know I know, complete mystery for an omega such as yourself.

Moron.

Bill Clinton was impeached. Trump should be investigated and if evidence is found he groped women, he should be prosecuted.

Give it time, as in Cosby, women will come forward.
They came forward before this tape of Donald was released. There was a story last Monday in the NYT where several women detailed his behavior.

Bill Clinton was impeached. Trump should be investigated and if evidence is found he groped women, he should be prosecuted.

Give it time, as in Cosby, women will come forward.
They came forward before this tape of Donald was released. There was a story last Monday in the NYT where several women detailed his behavior.

I expect several will pursue charges now that he has admitted his MO.

There are a gazillion threads on Clinton rape/Trump rape/sex sex sex. Time to move on or post in an existing thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back