Did Trump leave a Deep State for Biden?

A deep state of what?...Incompetence? That's pretty much a given.
The Trump administration will go down in history as the most incompetent ever to occupy the WH.

What drives PROGS to say things that cannot be and are not true?

I can answer that.
1. They don't use their own heads, they only know parroting.
2. They're unable to defend their positions with realty.
3. Rather small spines, IMO.

The Trump administration will go down in history as the most incompetent ever to occupy the WH.
Naw...that will be reserved for Pedo Joe and the ho.
Trump was clearly the worst president in American history – an ignorant, incompetent neophyte, Trump was utter unfit to be president.

In addition to being incompetent, Trump was a hateful racist and bigot, as were most of his supporters; this post is proof of that.

Ah, it's so clear you'll find some reasons to support why that is. So far your feelings only count to you and other PROG feelings, in the end both are worthless, know what I mean?

I can answer that.
the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.

I can answer that.

1) We tell the truth. It's you Trumpers that live in an alternate reality. Trump will be remembered by history as the worst President this country ever elected.
2) We defend our positions with the truth. Again, it's you Trump supporters that believe in "alternative facts", conspiracy theories, and are willfully ignorant.
We've only scratched the surface on the incompetence of the Trump administration. As more and more is learned, I think most Americans are likely to be
horrified at the level of disarray and incompetence that marked this administration. We could be seeing investigations for years. I hope not but there are
people that need to answer for what went on the last four years.
3) We have larger and stiffer spines than any of you easily malleable Trump supporters. I mean, you will literally believe ANYTHING I whisper into your ear and
you'll head back to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and (now) Parler clutches and repeat it verbatim. You people bend like half cooked spaghetti! :)

Forum List

Back