Did Trump supporters have an opinion about firing Mueller?

Overall, it’s very hard to get a Trump supporter to criticize Trump for anything at all. What Trump supporters think of Mueller wouid make me think he muddies the water when it comes to Trump’s decision making.

His supporters think Mueller is a terrible person because of course they do. He is investigating Trump so of course he’s a terrible human being with no credibility as a lawyer. That’s just how these people think. Objectivity be damned! Who cares if he’s a registered republican and respected veteran? He’s the enemy!

Does that mean Trump supporters are wondering why Trump hasn’t fired him yet? If the case against Trump is all bullshit, why isn’t the decisive and brilliant businessnman cutting him loose? This presents itself as a paradox of being a Trump supporter and I don’t think these people can cognitively handle it.

You start off with bull shit right away. Not a good start.

I don't know Mueller so I cannot speak to his personhood. Strawman much?

He apparently wanted to fire Mueller and he should have, but his advisors said not to.

The paradox only exists in your head.

You create a strawman argument and then you come to conclusions based on something that you made up entirely.

You just aren't very smart are you?
Lol what? You deny what I said while also claiming he “should have” fired Mueller.

Overall, it’s very hard to get a Trump supporter to criticize Trump for anything at all. What Trump supporters think of Mueller wouid make me think he muddies the water when it comes to Trump’s decision making.

His supporters think Mueller is a terrible person because of course they do. He is investigating Trump so of course he’s a terrible human being with no credibility as a lawyer. That’s just how these people think. Objectivity be damned! Who cares if he’s a registered republican and respected veteran? He’s the enemy!

Does that mean Trump supporters are wondering why Trump hasn’t fired him yet? If the case against Trump is all bullshit, why isn’t the decisive and brilliant businessnman cutting him loose? This presents itself as a paradox of being a Trump supporter and I don’t think these people can cognitively handle it.

Did Trump supporters have an opinion about firing Mueller?

No, a fact, it didn't happen.

The whole Russian narrative is a joke. What in the hell is wrong with you people? I think you're going to rue the day you idiots started with Russia, Russia, Russia.
Why are you so convinced there is nothing to this Russia story?

Will you start as many apology threads when Trump is cleared as you have hating on him?

The whole Russian narrative is a joke. What in the hell is wrong with you people? I think you're going to rue the day you idiots started with Russia, Russia, Russia.

Will you start as many apology threads when Trump is cleared as you have hating on him?

after russia we have money laundering Your repub friends never got Bill on what you started out with If you can't tell that swine trump is guilty from the way he acts I guess he could shoot someone and get away with it

He apparently wanted to fire Mueller and he should have, but his advisors said not to.

You create a strawman argument and then you come to conclusions based on something that you made up entirely.

Lol what? You deny what I said while also claiming he “should have” fired Mueller.

Yes. Your post was a strawman. My response is perfectly sensible.

You're not very smart, are you?

Mueller and comey are buddies if Mueller was objective he would charge comey with meddling in a US election ..treason

just remember trump is very very smart ,,,he has the best words and he's not an econemer

just remember trump is very very smart ,,,he has the best words and he's not an econemer

Lol!

Mueller and comey are buddies if Mueller was objective he would charge comey with meddling in a US election ..treason

Lol!

Sigh, this whole thing is about trying to get leverage to stop the memo release, that's all.

Watch..........if Trump signs off on the release, I have no doubt that some Democrats in congress, are already sitting outside a judge's office of the 9th circuit, ready with some legal mumbo-jumbo, to block it.

Now, that may sound far fetched, and it probably is..............if there is no legal way they can do it. But if there is, trust me, they are already sitting there, and they will!

The whole Russian collusion narrative is partisan bullshit in my opinion driven by people who just can't deal with the fact the unbeatable Hillary lost. The reason Trump does not fire Mueller even though he might want to is because it would do a damage to him politically and would drive the conspiracy theory nuts in and out of the media into overdrive I can think of at least one poster here who would be leading the charge on that so Trump is wisely just letting this dog and pny show run it's course.
One poster? Lol

after russia we have money laundering Your repub friends never got Bill on what you started out with If you can't tell that swine trump is guilty from the way he acts I guess he could shoot someone and get away with it

What you have, is no evidence. LMAO

:rolleyes:

Mueller and Comey are not buddies, they have worked with each other over the years....

they do not, and have never, ''buddied'' around after work, go out for drinks or go to each other's house for dinner, their wives do not know each other or hang out....

It's just partisan rhetoric to claim otherwise.

Last edited:

Lol!

Sigh, this whole thing is about trying to get leverage to stop the memo release, that's all.

Watch..........if Trump signs off on the release, I have no doubt that some Democrats in congress, are already sitting outside a judge's office of the 9th circuit, ready with some legal mumbo-jumbo, to block it.

Now, that may sound far fetched, and it probably is..............if there is no legal way they can do it. But if there is, trust me, they are already sitting there, and they will!
and why not try to block more repub bs??

Lol!

and why not try to block more repub bs??

Because facts from either side belong to neither political party. Facts, are just facts! Besides, if it is BS, the Republicans have shot themselves not in the foot, but through the heart!

Let me tell you Ed, I have little doubt it is true, what is coming.

Why?

Because the RINO'S in Washington, hate Trump almost as much as the Democrats do! The number 1 adversary in Washington besides Democrats to them, is Trump! They would love to throw him overboard and install Pence, trust me on that one. But, they believe they now have a way to screw the Democrats for quite awhile, so they changed gears.

Does ANYONE actually think that RINO'S would put their political career on the line for Trump by lying where they could easily get caught! No way, never, ever, happen.

This is exactly why I am convinced they have something, and something big. Every politician in Washington is always about CYA, period. You have seen the Democrats distance themselves from Conyers and the Senator from Min. You seen the Republicans do the same thing from their lepers also.

And yet, these RINO'S are running straight into what at 1st appeared to be a burning building, called the White House. That is soooooooooooo unbelievable for any congresscritter, from either party, they obviously are aware that what they have is golden!

Forum List

Back