Did you ever saw non-asian employees at the Chinese Restaurant?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
Typically all waiters, boss and employees are asians or chinese. But in that one Restaurant i go to there are lots of "gypsies" working (lol joke i dont know where they are from but they are brown people not yellow).

Did you ever saw non-asian employees at the Chinese Restaurant? Come on ! Are you now claiming to be a working carpenter ? Or, even a serial mutilator ?​

Learn how to type, idiot. What the fuck is up with your pitiful grasp of punctuation? You're fucking stupid, bro.

Learn how to type, idiot. What the fuck is up with your pitiful grasp of punctuation? You're fucking stupid, bro.
Here is our resident low IQ , foul mouth from his mountain top village . Obviously my post was beyond your ability to understand but ask a friend to explain .Until you get the hang of things , stick to the Puzzles and Games .

Here is our resident low IQ , foul mouth from his mountain top village . Obviously my post was beyond your ability to understand but ask a friend to explain .Until you get the hang of things , stick to the Puzzles and Games .
Take your weak ass insults and fuck off back to sack-of-shitsville. No one cares what you think.

Typically all waiters, boss and employees are asians or chinese. But in that one Restaurant i go to there are lots of "gypsies" working (lol joke i dont know where they are from but they are brown people not yellow).

One place by me is owned by whites, who work the front desk, while all the line cooks are asian.

Forum List

Back