Did you just hear the Orlando Mayer!?! Obama acting like a dictator again!

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!

Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!

Where's the dumb button?

th

"Never let a crisis go to waste" ....Rahm Emanuel. Are lefties trying to turn the tragedy into a freaking joke or are they serious about alleged violations of the health care act when 40 people are dead?

Does Obama have the executive authority.

If so, then the OP is silly.

He needs to try to hook up family members with victims. Yeah, what a shit.

I AM PERSONALLY OUTRAGED!!! who the fuck does that ANIMAL think he is----do not worry If your statement is TRUE (sorry---I doubt it) docs do not need HIPAA-----they got the HIPPOCRATIC OATH----however---ancillary folk don't

• Banned

Obama is not King. He cannot take it upon himself to change the law when it suits him.

If he has the executive authority to do it, and no one here has shown differently, then boo yah for Obama and shit drizzles for the opponents of his good act.

Obama is not King. He cannot take it upon himself to change the law when it suits him.
Does the fact that they've declared a state of emergency in Orlando have any bearing on the decision?

what did the jerk actually say?

Not sure, exactly. I know what I said in the OP. The Mayor of Orlando was warned by the White House that the President is waiving HIPAA regulations.

ya, you were the poser that said I was hasty that Mateen had Isis connections. And you in essence became an apologist
So anything you post has no credibility with me anywhoo.

Does the fact that they've declared a state of emergency in Orlando have any bearing on the decision?

I think it might----but if something about HIPAA has been-----"LIFTED"------(I do not know the correct word)-----it is probably limited to some sort of issue

Forum List

Back