Did you just hear the Orlando Mayer!?! Obama acting like a dictator again!

Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!
The claim is there are oodles of dead and injured.

If that is so, where's all the footage and photo's of Ambulances? Not sure if there is any. How did all the injured get to the hospital? :dunno:

First you need to prove there are folks in need of HIPAA regulations, then you can be concerned about them.

Why do you assume that there would be footage in the first place?
Operation Gladio/B - Wikispooks

Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!

If that is so, where's all the footage and photo's of Ambulances? Not sure if there is any. How did all the injured get to the hospital? :dunno:

First you need to prove there are folks in need of HIPAA regulations, then you can be concerned about them.

Not only did that not answer my question, it tangents of into a hundred more questions before I can even pretend that your absurdity is remotely plausible.

Not only did that not answer my question, it tangents of into a hundred more questions before I can even pretend that your absurdity is remotely plausible.
I'm just pointing you into the direction of what is really going on. It is your choice whether you wish to educate yourself about reality.

Continue to believe the lies of the elites, or educate yourself. Your choice. I care not.

The elites have a few goals. Take away your right to own guns. Take away your right to protest or seek the government a redress of grievances.

They don't want you to be a threat while they implement Agenda 2030.

It is a new feudalism. You are the serf, they are the lords.

They want complete control. The illusion of civil rights and civil liberties, backed up by the "right" to bear arms is their one and only stumbling block to complete and total control. When that is gone, they will get rid of the dollar and replace it with an electronic currency and completely control every facet of your life.

Vote Hillary if you seek global war. Vote Trump if you seek civil war.

Nothing evidentiary of significance has been offered that BHO's action is dictatorial.

The facts are that the MisterBeales of the world wish to become the Wise Masters of the rest of humankind.

Where's the dumb button?

th

Why so harsh on my typo?
Your typo is just as stupid and wrong as the lie that is your thread premise.

Indeed, the 'dumb' button is for your thread premise, not your typo.

Where's the dumb button?

th

Why so harsh on my typo?
Your typo is just as stupid and wrong as the lie that is your thread premise.

Indeed, the 'dumb' button is for your thread premise, not your typo.

I guess the joke's on you.

I'm just pointing you into the direction of what is really going on. It is your choice whether you wish to educate yourself about reality.

Continue to believe the lies of the elites, or educate yourself. Your choice. I care not.

The elites have a few goals. Take away your right to own guns. Take away your right to protest or seek the government a redress of grievances.

They don't want you to be a threat while they implement Agenda 2030.

It is a new feudalism. You are the serf, they are the lords.

They want complete control. The illusion of civil rights and civil liberties, backed up by the "right" to bear arms is their one and only stumbling block to complete and total control. When that is gone, they will get rid of the dollar and replace it with an electronic currency and completely control every facet of your life.

Vote Hillary if you seek global war. Vote Trump if you seek civil war.

Excellent post as usual and "dead on"......

No, you simply lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend what is being done right in front of us.

No, you simply lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend what is being done right in front of us.

Well, there you have it MisterBeale. Dale agrees with you. That's never a good sign. Never.

Well, there you have it MisterBeale. Dale agrees with you. That's never a good sign. Never.
Frankly, I think Dale is one of the few folks that actually knows what is going on. There are several others on this forum that know as well, but they don't come right out and post it. It isn't socially acceptable.

On top of that, due to what Snowden has reported, it generally isn't prudent to voice that you are aware of what is going on. It is better to pretend that you think the Deep State stooges running the press and the government have you fooled.

For all I know, you are just playing possum yourself, because you don't want to end up on a "no fly" list. Since I don't ever fly, I don't have anything to worry about.

I'm sure Dale never flies either.

I know more than you....infinitely more because I have made it my mission to learn the truth. You only seek truth that matches your set of beliefs and moral compass. I seek it with no expectations or seeking of a specific outcome....simply the truth.

I know more than you....infinitely more because I have made it my mission to learn the truth. You only seek truth that matches your set of beliefs and moral compass. I seek it with no expectations or seeking of a specific outcome....simply the truth.
lmao.gif
You are silly as TemplarKormac and a whole lot dumber.

Frankly, I think Dale is one of the few folks that actually knows what is going on. There are several others on this forum that know as well, but they don't come right out and post it. It isn't socially acceptable.

On top of that, due to what Snowden has reported, it generally isn't prudent to voice that you are aware of what is going on. It is better to pretend that you think the Deep State stooges running the press and the government have you fooled.

For all I know, you are just playing possum yourself, because you don't want to end up on a "no fly" list. Since I don't ever fly, I don't have anything to worry about.

That just might be the best post I have ever read.........excellent job.

lmao.gif

If you think that's good, just wait to see what's in store when you finally graduate from Dr. Seuss.

Forum List

Back