Did you just hear the Orlando Mayer!?! Obama acting like a dictator again!

Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!

He was asked to do so.... the hospitals couldn't communicate with families effectively. It was the right thing to do.

Obama has unilaterally waived HIPAA regulations for Orlando hospitals. What gives him the right to change laws all willy-nilly and expose everyone's privacy!?! Impeach Obama now!
ya, you were the poser that said I was hasty that Mateen had Isis connections. And you in essence became an apologist
So anything you post has no credibility with me anywhoo.

I guess that makes you an Obama apologist.

He needs to try to hook up family members with victims. Yeah, what a shit.

See how the far left will excuse breaking of laws.
YOU obviously aren't one of the family members waiting to hear if their child/sibling is dead or just in surgery.

YOU obviously aren't one of the family members waiting to hear if their child/sibling is dead or just in surgery.

Does not matter breaking the law is breaking the law..

If the law needs to be changed only Congress can do that!

O-L ----the OBAMA lift ----will not cause a problem to the people------IMHO----it will be used with discretion by the hospitals IMHO

Perhaps you had better do some research:

505-When does the Privacy Rule allow covered entities to disclose information to law enforcement

thanks Susie-----I never read that stuff before and---YOU HELPED me ---in an unrelated matter

You obviously did not read it..

Obama can not remove the restrictions..

calm down---real doctors do not really need HIPAA to maintain appropriate confidentiality

505-When does the Privacy Rule allow covered entities to disclose information to law enforcement

thanks Susie-----I never read that stuff before and---YOU HELPED me ---in an unrelated matter

he probably did not.....other than for SPECIAL CASES

calm down---real doctors do not really need HIPAA to maintain appropriate confidentiality

You calm down, Obama breaks the law and the far left cheers!

Obama can not remove anything, it is breaking the law..

The law enforcement part is so law enforcement can contact members while carrying on investigation.

However the hospital can not do this, they need permission of the person in question. If that person is deceased it makes it rather difficult.

there are many circumstances in which it is proper to breach the details of HIPAA----I have no doubt that the hospital will NOT be handing out the SS # s of all their patients

The law enforcement part is so law enforcement can contact members while carrying on investigation.

However the hospital can not do this, they need permission of the person in question. If that person is deceased it makes it rather difficult.

calm down---nothing happened-----if the mayor was stupid enough to DECLARE----he should be impeached

there are many circumstances in which it is proper to breach the details of HIPAA----I have no doubt that the hospital will NOT be handing out the SS # s of all their patients

Does not matter breaking the law is breaking the law!

"Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer said the influx of patients to the hospitals created problems due to confidentiality regulations, which he worked to have waived for victims' families.

"The CEO of the hospital came to me and said they had an issue related to the families who came to the emergency room. Because of HIPAA regulations, they could not give them any information," Dyer said. "So I reached out to the White House to see if we could get the HIPAA regulations waived. The White House went through the appropriate channels to waive those so the hospital could communicate with the families who were there."

What kind of sick fuck wants to exploit this tragedy further and blame Obama for wanting to help the victims families?

calm down---nothing happened-----if the mayor was stupid enough to DECLARE----he should be impeached

You calm down, Obama is known for disregarding laws to suit his agenda..

Including his illegal wars..

Does Obama have the executive authority.

If so, then the OP is silly.

Obviously that must mean he has dictatorial powers.... We were so wrong and you were so right. The president is a dictator and that is exactly what you guys want in this country. Long live the king.

He was asked to do so.... the hospitals couldn't communicate with families effectively. It was the right thing to do.
)
For swimexpert (not soggy
Mateen called 911 and claimed allegiance to Isis.
More deflection from a stooge.

You calm down, Obama is known for disregarding laws to suit his agenda..

Including his illegal wars..

I happen to have a hard time calming down
this morning-----the RAMADAN HOLY HOLIDAY is getting to me. I have decided to skip my usual foray into the south east asia part of town to shore up my spice cabinet

It was an executive order to help the victims families to get information about the victims.

It was a good thing to do, it isn't breaking the law, it is an executive order waiving the law for a specific tragedy.

Let's get some reasoning here.

Forum List

Back