Did you know a taser is considered a firearm in George?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
Stun Gun Laws in Georgia
Legally, stun guns are divided into two types:

• One type requires you to make direct contact with your target before the gun discharges.
  • The other type, used by police, fires a projectile (typically a wire) into the target so it can be used at a distance.
The “contact” type of stun gun is not considered a firearm in Georgia and can generally be carried without a permit. The “projectile” type stun gun is considered a firearm and is regulated by the same laws that govern the use of other types of weapons.

A firearm permit is not needed for a person to carry a stun gun in Georgia. A firearms permit is required, however, to carry a projectile stun gun. Permits will not be issued to minors under the age of 21, or to people convicted of felonies and certain other crimes.

You need special approval to obtain a permit if you have been admitted as an inpatient to a mental hospital or alcohol/drug treatment center within the past 5 years. No license is required to simply store a stun gun of any type in your home, car or other property. Even with a permit, you will not be able to carry a projectile stun gun into certain public places where the owner forbids firearms.

Not going to get bent out of shape either way on this one. Cops probably should have known better but were hopped up on adrenaline in the heat of moment.

OP can't spell Georgia. Fuck. That.

Fuck off you foreign interloper douche.

Take your ass to Atlanta and walk down the street, boy. That would make even me nervous. GA blacks are not as smart and more racist than in my state. Racist retards, they are. Not a good place for an average white dude to be.
I didn't mention the inbreeding, but there's definitely some of that going on around there, too.
When all their IQs are less than 100, hoo boy!
FL black people do not have that problem. They're pretty smart and not too inbred.
Even in Palatka, it's not the black people that are inbred there, it's the white ones.
I know what goes on around here.

Last edited:
Stun Gun Laws in Georgia
Legally, stun guns are divided into two types:

• One type requires you to make direct contact with your target before the gun discharges.
  • The other type, used by police, fires a projectile (typically a wire) into the target so it can be used at a distance.
The “contact” type of stun gun is not considered a firearm in Georgia and can generally be carried without a permit. The “projectile” type stun gun is considered a firearm and is regulated by the same laws that govern the use of other types of weapons.

A firearm permit is not needed for a person to carry a stun gun in Georgia. A firearms permit is required, however, to carry a projectile stun gun. Permits will not be issued to minors under the age of 21, or to people convicted of felonies and certain other crimes.

You need special approval to obtain a permit if you have been admitted as an inpatient to a mental hospital or alcohol/drug treatment center within the past 5 years. No license is required to simply store a stun gun of any type in your home, car or other property. Even with a permit, you will not be able to carry a projectile stun gun into certain public places where the owner forbids firearms.
I carry a firearm everywhere i go, and no owner can forbid my from doing it. The day i get arrested for being a concealed carry permit holder, i will bring it to the Supreme Court and challenge the equal protection clause for Gay marriages... If Gay marriages must be recognized between states in the US, then conceal carry must be recognized between states. I will be the worst nightmare to liberals , but as you have seen, i havent been arrested for my legal carrying of a firearm....yet..

Forum List

Back