Did You See It?,"Coughing Hillary" Has A Coughing Fit On Her New Plane Today/Sunday. Major Oops!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: How embarrassing! Did any of you catch it today during any of your 6PM EST news shows? OMG! It was about 5? 6? Minutes into her little "Plane Press Conference" when all of a sudden, she has one hell of a coughing fit! It sounded as if she was having a cheeseburger and some of the "Micro Burger Bits" went down the wrong tube. Then Fox News gave up about 15 seconds into her coughing fit, and called it a night with Hillary!
:oops-28:
Now you know this "Airplane Coughing Fit" will be all over the news tomorrow !! LOL
:omg:

I just uploaded Hillary having a coughing fit in Ohio,,,,I had no idea,,,LOL....so she had two coughing fits today?

Maybe that's why she isn't doing press conferences. If you can't talk more than a few minutes without hacking up a hair ball, that doesn't look too good.

Maybe that's why she isn't doing press conferences. If you can't talk more than a few minutes without hacking up a hair ball, that doesn't look too good.
now the world wonders how long she will last at the first debate,,,looks like Huma will fill in for when she cant speak

This is more than just a coincidence. She has issues

-Geaux

Really, you idiots are going to make fun of her for pollen making her cough? In the spring time my eyes water and I have to do the same thing.

Stupid reason to attack her for.

It's not her fault! They weren't lobbing her softball questions like they were supposed to! Is not her fault!

Really, you idiots are going to make fun of her for pollen making her cough? In the spring time my eyes water and I have to do the same thing.

Pollen? Hhaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

did you notice that every time she has a coughing fit, she then starts talking in her man voice?

Kentucky Gentleman will make her cough better. It's very soothing.

Forum List

Back