Did You See It?,"Coughing Hillary" Has A Coughing Fit On Her New Plane Today/Sunday. Major Oops!

Interesting, the VRWC is causing Hillary to cough. Damn they are good.
over at the Free Republic they are saying that the demons just cant stand her anymore and are all trying to "Get Out" !!!!

Maybe she'll do us all a favor and just freaking die.

God, can you imagine if Hillary smoked? I guess she would cough for 42 minutes

Haven't seen all this yet; but she starts off by defending the status quo and tries to villify anyone that goes against the powers that be. That's one of her main moves it seems.

Haven't seen all this yet; but she starts off by defending the status quo and tries to villify anyone that goes against the powers that be. That's one of her main moves it seems.

:lmao: She had to go away for a few minutes to cough in private or take some medicine or what have you......

now u know she is in panic mode come debate night, with all of her ailments, one of them will strike,,,i actually hope its the one that causes her eye balls to pop out of their sockets

Let's not be hasty. This is a very ill woman we are talking about here. But it certainly explains her resistance to having press conferences. On several occasions here, she grabbed that glass of water faster than Rubio! Of course, that's not saying much. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

now u know she is in panic mode come debate night, with all of her ailments, one of them will strike,,,i actually hope its the one that causes her eye balls to pop out of their sockets

Let's not be hasty. This is a very ill woman we are talking about here. But it certainly explains her resistance to having press conferences. On several occasions here, she grabbed that glass of water faster than Rubio! Of course, that's not saying much. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
you think she will have a pitcher of water on her podium and a porto potty next to her come debate night?

you think she will have a pitcher of water on her podium and a porto potty next to her come debate night?

I don't know, but on a more serious note, I really don't think she's up to this race yet alone the debates. I think (much like her emails) she's keeping something from us about her medical condition.

I don't know, but on a more serious note, I really don't think she's up to this race yet alone the debates. I think (much like her emails) she's keeping something from us about her medical condition.
maybe her failing health will be one of the october surprises? if she keeps this up, she could lose her voice and start talking like Harry Reid

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: How embarrassing! Did any of you catch it today during any of your 6PM EST news shows? OMG! It was about 5? 6? Minutes into her little "Plane Press Conference" when all of a sudden, she has one hell of a coughing fit! It sounded as if she was having a cheeseburger and some of the "Micro Burger Bits" went down the wrong tube. Then Fox News gave up about 15 seconds into her coughing fit, and called it a night with Hillary!
:oops-28:
Now you know this "Airplane Coughing Fit" will be all over the news tomorrow !! LOL
:omg:
happened while she was speaking today as well

between her public speaking and the in flight "news conference" she spent most

of her day coughing

As already indicated, this is a YUGE issue especially in regards to her other serious neurological and bathroom health problems. The Donald is probably getting advice on how to deal with it if she has a hacking coughing fit during the first debate. Should he be polite and go over to her and help break out a "lozenge?" Should he get one of those injector things the afro american medic body guard has and hold it up when she starts to have a coughing fit and wink at the audience?

As I noted previously, they knew this was bound to happen, notice the layers of curtains, the transgender fake photographer blocking the cameras, and the afro american medic bodyguard as she scurries to get away.

Forum List

Back