Did You See It?,"Coughing Hillary" Has A Coughing Fit On Her New Plane Today/Sunday. Major Oops!

Interesting, the VRWC is causing Hillary to cough. Damn they are good.
over at the Free Republic they are saying that the demons just cant stand her anymore and are all trying to "Get Out" !!!!

She is choking on the flies?
new NBC Poll. Big Bird has actually surpassed Hillary. Its now Trump 60% Big Bird 25% Hillary 15%.

and yet dumb Donald can't beat her. and she's still 2 to 1 in probability of becoming president.

and then she'll crush dumb Donald in the debates...because unlike during the rightwingnut primaries, the general electorate doesn't like stupid

*shrug*
at last, a liberal that agrees That president Bush was the smart choice over Al Bore.

Interesting, the VRWC is causing Hillary to cough. Damn they are good.
over at the Free Republic they are saying that the demons just cant stand her anymore and are all trying to "Get Out" !!!!

new NBC Poll. Big Bird has actually surpassed Hillary. Its now Trump 60% Big Bird 25% Hillary 15%.

and yet dumb Donald can't beat her. and she's still 2 to 1 in probability of becoming president.

and then she'll crush dumb Donald in the debates...because unlike during the rightwingnut primaries, the general electorate doesn't like stupid

*shrug*
at last, a liberal that agrees That president Bush was the smart choice over Al Bore.

no. and baby bush wasn't the "choice" of the electorate. he was the "choice" of Antonin scalia. but that's ok.

baby bush remains the worst president we've had in my lifetime. I look forward to some rightwingnut hacks acknowledging it.

*shrug*

no. and baby bush wasn't the "choice" of the electorate. he was the "choice" of Antonin scalia. but that's ok.

baby bush remains the worst president we've had in my lifetime. I look forward to some rightwingnut hacks acknowledging it.
nope, recounts showed Bush won with honor.
bore was a crybaby

*shrug*

nope, recounts showed Bush won with honor.
bore was a crybaby
and didnt bore kept checking out the babe with the 42dds in the audience during a debate?

If they ever got all the demons out of that woman there wouldn't be enough pigs in the area for them to go into. And the pigs would probably survive the fall from the clif ,lol.

This is more than just a coincidence. She has issues

-Geaux
If true, then maybe she won't last who entire term. Due to age, I doubt she'd go for a second term. Poor health could shorten that even more.

What kind of President do you think Kaine will make?

Really, you idiots are going to make fun of her for pollen making her cough? In the spring time my eyes water and I have to do the same thing.

Stupid reason to attack her for.

"pollen" in September?
lol.gif

now the world wonders how long she will go without coughing/spasms/pee,,,etc in the first debate. I give her 10 minutes, then she starts barking.
Good question. The first debate will certainly prove to everyone who is who and their depth.

BTW, why would anyone name a cute woman like you "Rexx"? Progressive parents? Hippies?

P
Really, you idiots are going to make fun of her for pollen making her cough? In the spring time my eyes water and I have to do the same thing.

Stupid reason to attack her for.

News flash it is almost autum moron..

How in the*cough* hell*cough, cough* is hillary*cough* going to do *cough, hack , spit, cough* a state*cough*union *cough, throw up a lung...

now the world wonders how long she will go without coughing/spasms/pee,,,etc in the first debate. I give her 10 minutes, then she starts barking.
Good question. The first debate will certainly prove to everyone who is who and their depth.

BTW, why would anyone name a cute woman like you "Rexx"? Progressive parents? Hippies?

Huma? her face looks like my dog's ass.

Forum List

Back