Did You See It?,"Coughing Hillary" Has A Coughing Fit On Her New Plane Today/Sunday. Major Oops!

I just dont see Hillary walking the 30 feet to the podium flawless. will she have a cane/tennis ball walker?

I want to see her stand on the debate platform for a couple hours. After her marathon Benghazi hearings they had to CARRY her out to the limo....and she was sitting during that.

Kaine will end up in the Walter Mondale dollar bin at the used book store.
Like LBJ? :D

Actually, I believe Hillary will win the election, but that we will have a Republican elected to the WH in 2020.....that is if the RNC can pull it's collective head out of its ass by then.

Huma? her face looks like my dog's ass.
Tell the person using her picture as their avatar.

Satire.
I consider people who use to satire on a text forum to be less than average in intelligence and/or self-deluded.

Furthermore, I think there is something Freudian about a man who uses a woman's face as his avatar.

av·a·tar /ˈavəˌtär/
an icon or figure representing a particular person in computer games, Internet forums, etc.

Who gives a shit what your opinion of somebody else's avatar means or implies?
You do.

Look, if a man wants to dress up as a woman, that's their problem, not mine. OTOH, I also find it curious that you are defending cross-dressers. You know, you allegedly being so far right-winged and all.

Hannity played Crooked Hillary recent coughing episodes on his radio show. Again, it was funny as hell, not because the old lady has severe health problems, but because the ridiculousness of her running for office. Crooked Hillary's campaign is a ridiculous charade. After laughing at her though comes the serious part. She should be prosecuted for her crimes against the American people.

I want to see her stand on the debate platform for a couple hours. After her marathon Benghazi hearings they had to CARRY her out to the limo....and she was sitting during that.

I seriously doubt she can do it without a lot of long breaks. She may even opt to not debate Trump for that reason.

no. and baby bush wasn't the "choice" of the electorate. he was the "choice" of Antonin scalia. but that's ok.

baby bush remains the worst president we've had in my lifetime. I look forward to some rightwingnut hacks acknowledging it.

You keep spewing the same garbage over and over again regardless how many times we set you straight about the Bush election. I guess you libs actually believe if you lie enough, eventually people will start to believe it.

and yet dumb Donald can't beat her. and she's still 2 to 1 in probability of becoming president.

and then she'll crush dumb Donald in the debates...because unlike during the rightwingnut primaries, the general electorate doesn't like stupid

I know, that's why nobody likes liberals. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

As already indicated, this is a YUGE issue especially in regards to her other serious neurological and bathroom health problems. The Donald is probably getting advice on how to deal with it if she has a hacking coughing fit during the first debate. Should he be polite and go over to her and help break out a "lozenge?" Should he get one of those injector things the afro american medic body guard has and hold it up when she starts to have a coughing fit and wink at the audience?

As I noted previously, they knew this was bound to happen, notice the layers of curtains, the transgender fake photographer blocking the cameras, and the afro american medic bodyguard as she scurries to get away.

All I can say is let's hope she makes it to the election. She's the only one Trump stands a chance against. Anybody else taking her place will be much less sleazy since she's the sleaziest in the party. Her withdrawal would be a terrible thing for Republicans.

Forum List

Back