Did you see tragic Sarah Huckabee Sanders whining about being mistreated at the News Conference?

Starting at 19:00.

Sarah Sanders refuses to say the press is not ‘enemy of the people’

I (Sarah) should be choked?

WH pushes pure conspiracy from the podium

-------------------

She made it all about her.

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

That's exactly what I pointed out to my wife while we were watching it....."why is she doing nothing but whine whine whine".

/——-/ Tell your wife he should know republicans aren’t allowed to defend themselves from the left’s hate and venom.

Whining and victimization is all trumpanzees got these days.

/——-/ That and undoing Obozo’s disasters.

It's not whining if it happened. No other press secretary in the history of the freaking republic has been subject of this kind of disrespect. When you factor in the has-been actor who advocated kidnapping her children you have complete derangement on the left. You almost gotta laugh that sissie lefties seem to care more about the feelings of hairy wannabe women than real women.
"It's not whining if it happened." Really? :71:
/—-/ why did Slick Willie and Obozo whine about Fox News and Rush 24/7?
They do? Show us the whining about FOX they've done in the last week.

It's not whining if it happened. No other press secretary in the history of the freaking republic has been subject of this kind of disrespect. When you factor in the has-been actor who advocated kidnapping her children you have complete derangement on the left. You almost gotta laugh that sissie lefties seem to care more about the feelings of hairy wannabe women than real women.
/——/ As soon as you show us Sarah whining in the last 5 minutes

-------------------

Wow, for a woman who lies so much, I don't see how she can get mad at those who call her out on her lies?

A woman stands up for herself and of course Rderp is outraged.

/——/ Libs believe a woman’s place is home baking cookies.

-------------------

I saw a recording of it on YouTube, and it was magic.

Acosta was being rude, and interrupting during her answer, and she unloaded on him.
Then the pussy stomped out and started trashing her outside in front of CNN cameras.

I think his credentials should be revoked and the little bastard should be banned from White House events permanently.

Sanders didn't make it all about her. Acosta did that by demanding that Sanders take a position that she doesn't hold nor would any one else. She should have stopped being gracious, looked him right in the eye and said "my personal opinion is that the press is the enemy of the people." Then let Acosta's head explode.
The reason she's so good at her job is she doesn't fall into their traps.

So...you lied....just like Sarah does. Makes total sense....Lying birds of a feather................

I saw Jim Acosta stamping his feet and shaking his curls demanding control of Sanders opinions.

Wiretapping is just retrospeak for spying.

Nobody can argue that Trump wasn't spied on. The latest example was Michael Cohen's recorded conversation with Trump. During the campaign it was the pussy-grabbing conversation. Also, the leaks to the press of private phone conversations, in particular Trump's exchange with the Australian PM in his first days in office.

Only a compulsive liar refuses to admit Trump's communications are being "tapped".

So...you lied....just like Sarah does. Makes total sense....Lying birds of a feather................
/----/ What did I lie about?

Cult45 stumbles in shame toward the elections in November.
Only in your dreams.
Frankly, I feel sorry for you.
The best you have to offer is Joe Biden and a wild-eyed bitch that studied economics in college but must have gotten terrible grades, because she hasn't a clue how the economy works.

Last edited:

-------------------

I'm old enough to remember Larry Ziglier. I just wonder what careers she and Spicer will have. Ziegler made money, but he wasn't really in communications after the fall.

Forum List

Back