Did you watch Trump on Hannity?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I htought it ws interesting how he seemed to imply that Iowa had to vote for him since he gave farmers govt money!

well, it's somewhat better than doing such, yet never drawing attention to it, like a good little typical politician usually does...

But I found it odd

In any case, everything else he said was right-on. And as per always, we get massive amounts of info from him, as opposed to the

"can't say much because a TRUTH might slip out accidentally" dims

everything else he said was right-on.
smallcheck.jpg

And as per always, we get massive amounts of info from him
smallcheck.jpg
And he knows it right off the top of his head, he isn't reading it off some card made for him, nor picking selected, rehearsed questions in advance.

, as opposed to the "can't say much because a TRUTH might slip out accidentally" dims
smallcheck.jpg

I htought it ws interesting how he seemed to imply that Iowa had to vote for him since he gave farmers govt money!

well, it's somewhat better than doing such, yet never drawing attention to it, like a good little typical politician usually does...

But I found it odd

In any case, everything else he said was right-on. And as per always, we get massive amounts of info from him, as opposed to the

"can't say much because a TRUTH might slip out accidentally" dims
Truth? That is new. Telling people what they want to hear is his modus operandi.

Trump is concise sharp energetic and very clear on getting the country on the right track .. he stands for strong borders , strong military, and energy independence !
which is why the dims hate him so much

try to brainwash us with all this bs about all the "crimes" he did. Just an accusation will do, t hey thinkk....

and yet LOL

he is ahead in all polls

:)

Truth? That is new. Telling people what they want to hear is his modus operandi.
yes and all those millions of Americans have absolutely NO right to "want to hear" what he said

and more importantly what he DID while pres.

do they?

Well, one thing's for sure. You will never be president. You hate something like 60% of Americans

oh wait... we do have bidim in the WH, don't we...?

never mind... :(

yes and all those millions of Americans have absolutely NO right to "want to hear" what he said

and more importantly what he DID while pres.

do they?
He promised wall Mexico would pay for, a healthcare plan we'd love, and that he'd only hire the best people. None of those happened.

Well, one thing's for sure. You will never be president. You hate something like 60% of Americans

oh wait... we do have bidim in the WH, don't we...?

never mind... :(
I'm saddened by the 1/3 of Americans that joined his cult, but no hate there. I'm heartened that Trump never won the popular vote in either election.

He promised wall Mexico would pay for, a healthcare plan we'd love, and that he'd only hire the best people. None of those happened.
Trump or any president cannot do such things w/o help from the other branches of gummit

funny how libs never expect their own half-dead presidents to do much of anything but those Rs!

They are supposed to be God Himself, I guess

Trump or any president cannot do such things w/o help from the other branches of gummit

funny how libs never expect their own half-dead presidents to do much of anything but those Rs!

They are supposed to be God Himself, I guess
Whatever goes wrong it is never Trump's fault, it is always someone else's fault. Often someone he put into that position.

That said, there are plenty of things Trump could have done that he didn't bother to do once he won the election. Had he gotten Mexico to pony up wall money, I'm sure the GOP congress would have been happy to take it. He could have proposed a healthcare system overhaul instead of just trying to repeal Obamacare and not offering anything to replace it.

Whatever goes wrong it is never Trump's fault, it is always someone else's fault. Often someone he put into that position.

That said, there are plenty of things Trump could have done that he didn't bother to do once he won the election. Had he gotten Mexico to pony up wall money, I'm sure the GOP congress would have been happy to take it. He could have proposed a healthcare system overhaul instead of just trying to repeal Obamacare and not offering anything to replace it.
well, I can't really argue... not sure wht was done or not done to get Mexico to pay for the wall or partly to pay...

so Ican't comment

The results of his broken promise are there for all to see. If they bother to look.

he didn't break any promise. You've been brainwashed by the lib media

He attempted to fulfill his promises... Is it his fault the dims were TDS infected, Stage 5?

he didn't break any promise. You've been brainwashed by the lib media

He attempted to fulfill his promises... Is it his fault the dims were TDS infected, Stage 5?
Are you calling yourself a liar? You previously wrote:
well, I can't really argue... not sure wht was done or not done to get Mexico to pay for the wall or partly to pay...

so Ican't comment

Seems simple to, don't make promises you can't keep.
and we all know, just KNOW you have never done that...

not that Trump didn't keep his promise RE the Wall... he did.. to the best of his ability... unless I missed the news on the day.. you know.. where he did all that nefarious stuff like dither and shuffle his feet and hem and haw and not get serious about the wall

I must have been distracted away from the news on those days when that coverage was happnin

hmmmm... can't think what would have distracted me...

I know what I was distracted by! The news about how corrupt Obummer's admin was... someone on the news brought up not Trump but Lois Lerner of unhappy memory... yeh, probably something like that...

Trump was building the wall, he got all the materials together, Biden left them rotting in the sun.
it's just the taxpayers' money, is all

what a creep he is... Anyone else with his obvious health issues, you'd feel sorry for him

but not when you realize he is destroying our country...

It's odd... it's like Bidim kind of "died" and all there was left was a shell... that gets fed BS by the puppeteers, just says what they want... not quite altogether dead but virtually...

I'm creeping myself out but... something is very wrong.. If you look @ clips from his time in the Senate.. you see someone who is actually thinking as he speaks.. Now it's just .. whatever...

Forum List

Back