Did you watch Trump on Hannity?

it's just the taxpayers' money, is all

what a creep he is... Anyone else with his obvious health issues, you'd feel sorry for him

but not when you realize he is destroying our country...

It's odd... it's like Bidim kind of "died" and all there was left was a shell... that gets fed BS by the puppeteers, just says what they want... not quite altogether dead but virtually...

I'm creeping myself out but... something is very wrong.. If you look @ clips from his time in the Senate.. you see someone who is actually thinking as he speaks.. Now it's just .. whatever...
Biden was always a racist asshole and now we find out (through his daughter's diary) he's also a pedophile. He's been on the take the whole time from foreign entities. I do not feel one bit sorry for his sorry ass.

Biden was always a racist asshole and now we find out (through his daughter's diary) he's also a pedophile. He's been on the take the whole time from foreign entities. I do not feel one bit sorry for his sorry ass.
me neither.

Maybe the Lord is giving him more tme to repent... which

LMAO

part of me wants to lol anyhow... The other part is

God... Please!

I'm not being irreverent .. I just don't think it's possible... He's done so much damage.. promoted the murder of millions of babies... destroyed the country through illegal "immigration"...

But I suppose all things are possible with God...

not that Trump didn't keep his promise RE the Wall... he did.. to the best of his ability...
Do you actually know he did his best or are you just assuming he did? If you're not in the cult of Trump you must have a reason to say he tried 'to the best of his ability'. If you're a cult member you'd just take his words on faith of course.

Forum List

Back