Didnt Bush 43 want amnesty?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I am only bringing this up because republicans seem to forget who half of the culprits are for illegal incentive.

"What to do with the approximately twelve million illegal immigrants in the country? [I outlined] a rational middle ground between granting an automatic path to citizenship for every illegal immigrant and a program of mass deportation"

Bush was a corporate shill for low-wage labor but he had a second agenda and that was to slow down job-flight to China. He waited until the very end to instruct Chertoff to finish the fence and ran out of time....Napolitano cut off the funding. Which side is more insidious? take your pick.

its my personal theory that old man Bush pushed Ronald Reagan towards the first amnesty . Supposedly Reagan was going senile so the old man Bush manipulated Reagan . Just my theory on a possible scenario . Clinton continued with allowing border crashing and so did GWB and then mrobama of course . It was supposed to be the last nail in Americas coffin with 'La prezidente jebito bush' . Anyway , just my personal theory .

I am only bringing this up because republicans seem to forget who half of the culprits are for illegal incentive.

"What to do with the approximately twelve million illegal immigrants in the country? [I outlined] a rational middle ground between granting an automatic path to citizenship for every illegal immigrant and a program of mass deportation"

The Bush's are evil and hate America as much as any Democrat

I voted for both...41 once, 43 twice....what else could I do with Perot giving up politics? When I read that Barbara considers Bill Clinton to be "like a son" I almost hurled. Thankfully Jeb! finished that clan in American politics.

NEVER grant them citizenship. Ever. Just give them a renewable greencard.

NEVER grant them citizenship. Ever. Just give them a renewable greencard.
NEVER EVER

Everybody needs to ask themselves what they'd do if they were a young mehican national with no future, no money, no firearm to change things, and seeing beautiful America sitting across a broken fence with no guards. I know I'd be up here in a heartbeat and so would any of you with any gumption. So there it is....if we don't let them at least work here, they'll go communist like the rest of latin America....those are your choices Mr. Hobson.

Its why i quit being a republican in 2006 and voted Obama in 08 and 12. Back for Trump this time.

Everybody needs to ask themselves what they'd do if they were a young mehican national with no future, no money, no firearm to change things, and seeing beautiful America sitting across a broken fence with no guards. I know I'd be up here in a heartbeat and so would any of you with any gumption. So there it is....if we don't let them at least work here, they'll go communist like the rest of latin America....those are your choices Mr. Hobson.

There is another choice. Simply build a wall like mexico has on its southern border and adopt mexicos immigration law as ours.

I voted for both...41 once, 43 twice....what else could I do with Perot giving up politics? When I read that Barbara considers Bill Clinton to be "like a son" I almost hurled. Thankfully Jeb! finished that clan in American politics.
---------------------------------------- lets hope so but i don't ever underestimate the snakes . By the way , if you don't know it but jebitos mexican son is elected land commissioner in the state of Texas about a year ago . His name is 'jorge bush' and its just a continuation of the bush dynasty with millions of his people in TEXAS that 'jorge' can speak spanish to Tom .

------------------------------------ Let them go communist , all that means is an enemy thats close by Tom .

Forum List

Back