DIED SUDDENLY - Full Documentary

Who said anything about an alternative? Why rush out an experimental injection that hasn't been properly tested? Now we see the deadly results. That could have been prevented.
I did, obviously. Because conservatives can now be counted upon to bitch about what others plan and do while doing and offering nothing themselves. Unsurprisingly, your response amounts to a big, fat, whiny, nothing burger. Sorry, but no. Doing nothing would have obviously been truly disastrous by comparison. If you really don't understand that by now, you have only yourself to blame.

I did, obviously. Because conservatives can now be counted upon to bitch about what others plan and do while doing and offering nothing themselves. Unsurprisingly, your response amounts to a big, fat, whiny, nothing burger. Sorry, but no. Doing nothing would have obviously been truly disastrous by comparison. If you really don't understand that by now, you have only yourself to blame.
Your side bitched about people not wearing masks, not social distancing and going on with their lives

So stfu

I bet when Trump was in office you refused any vaxx but the second Biden was in and promoted in you lined your whiny ass up and got 4 plus the booster

Your side bitched about people not wearing masks, not social distancing and going on with their lives

So stfu

I bet when Trump was in office you refused any vaxx but the second Biden was in and promoted in you lined your whiny ass up and got 4 plus the booster
Yes, us smart people have gotten vaxxed, worn masks and social distanced as sensibly called for without complaint. Even your hero Trump got vaxxed and you know you'd never be allowed to bet anything of substance so stop kidding yourself, wanker. Grow up and try to enjoy social life for a change.

Happy Turkey Day.

Actually, do nothing would have been a better alternative.

I know, you're both just so smart you're at a loss to explain why,.. seeing as the facts continue saying otherwise.
What facts?

How about you explain why African countries that have little Vax and did almost nothing as far as lock downs during the pandemic have fewer WuFlu deaths compared to Western countries?

I know, you're both just so smart you're at a loss to explain why,.. seeing as the facts continue saying otherwise.
Actually you're chatting with a pig farmer Grumbly , all ya need know is which end to feed, and which end to clean up after....

So being a simple man, i'll keep it simple , no conspiracies at all

Our government has a long standing tradition of imposing legislations upon it's constituency that assume consequences anyone can see.......except the government themselves

~S~

Our government has a long standing tradition of imposing legislations upon it's constituency that assume consequences anyone can see.......except the government themselves
Flowery response follows from nothing evident and the same obviously applies to industry in spades. Many involved in the pig business corrupt government. George Orwell chose pigs to rule Animal Farm for good reason.
We are told that this industrial way of raising swine is cheaper. At the farm level it is, because it takes less labor. There’s no noticeable price difference at the consumer end, however. What happened over the past 20 years is that the packer’s share of each pork dollar rose from 16 to 22 cents and the retailer’s share from 47 to 60 cents, while the farmer’s share fell from 37 to 18 cents. That’s what’s putting small farms under.
Laissez faire capitalism.

What facts?

How about you explain why African countries that have little Vax and did almost nothing as far as lock downs during the pandemic have fewer WuFlu deaths compared to Western countries?

China did next to nothing for a long while too. Last I heard Bill Gates was claiming he'd take care of Africa? Just sit and hope, ay? Sure, that'll work. Hell, have a super spreader event like that annual car show in SD. Why not?

"Pollution" Is Antiseptic

The cronyvirus was not contagious; it was a rare immune-deficiency problem, aggravated by the weakness of old age.

The Lethal Lockdown's lowering of auto emissions let the virus thrive. Those fumigaters had killed off all pandemics since 1920. What the GreenHead monsters call "Clean Air" is the most toxic of all atmospheres humans have had to put up with.

What facts?

Ebrola

Every life-form has a natural mortal enemy. The jungle is so full of toxic microbes that one of them is that killer of cronyviruses.

All the other microscopic mass murderers of humans thrive in that shithole continent, because there is no "pollution" there. The industrial by-products of evolved races the artificial mortal enemy of all pandemics.

Some funny funny shit posted in this thread.
Either most who posted here didn't watch the movie, or(and this is more likely IMHO), these posters are stupid as a concrete slab.

Spot on LBT! Merck- the top global manufacturer of vaccines determined in early 2020 that their COVID-19 testing determined that “not pursuing a vaccine was superior to pursuing a vaccine route”. Merck knew the deal, and with little doubt these top experts had their minds blown watching 3 amateur vaccine manufacturers rush through their fake products. Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Moderna had never once produced a human vaccine prior to 2020! These profiteering corps got away with endangering and killing a multitude of jab believers (a relative of mine had a very close call following 3 boosters with clots found in his heart, many in his lungs, and one in his leg which moved to his lungs which they “vacuumed out”) from their worthless products.

Forum List

Back