187 Minutes of Shame

of course some did. SOME. just like SOME of donny's flying monkeys outside were active cops AND military members.

they swore an oath & they pathetically failed at protecting against domestic terrorism , because they became part of it.

Don't tell me. Tell Winco
You still can't provide ANY video of a CP officer opening a door that leads directly from the outside to the inside and 'waving in the protesters'.

The best you got is CP on the inside, after the protesters broke in 'illegally' and the protesters opened more doors letting in more protesters.

It wasn't CP that opened those doors.

You still can't provide ANY video of a CP officer opening a door that leads directly from the outside to the inside and 'waving in the protesters'.

The best you got is CP on the inside, after the protesters broke in 'illegally' and the protesters opened more doors letting in more protesters.

It wasn't CP that opened those doors.
I never said they were waved in. But they did not stop them. You're barking up the wrong tree.

I never said they were waved in. But they did not stop them. You're barking up the wrong tree.
You said "Police allowed them in"

That is different than "Allowing them to pass" once already inside the building.

Forum List

Back