Dillon Taylor, unarned WHITE 20 year old. killed by black cop. Aug 12th.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
That is right folks. No hype. No riots. No looting. No Anderson Cooper. No MSNBC.Obviously no Sharpton.

Last edited:
Good post. Where is the outrage from the media, where is obama, where is holder, where are the race baiters?

The current adminsiration, the media, and the idiots in hollywood are nothing but race baiting assholes who are determined to create a race war. WTF is wrong with them?

In Utah Mormons have a tradition of serving funeral potatoes.

The cop probably thought the assailant was tyroneweaver

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

The issue here is the media silence, the media bias, the silence from the administration. Those idiots need to wake up and realize the racism goes both ways.

And the reason there is such a media silence is that 'we' aren't out there breaking windows and looting stores of innocent folks who have NOTHING to do with the police (see where I am going?), etc.

I agree with you 1000%

And the reason there is such a media silence is that 'we' aren't out there breaking windows and looting stores of innocent folks who have NOTHING to do with the police (see where I am going?), etc.

I agree with you 1000%

Yes, we are in agreement. But the fact is that there would be a media circus on the Missouri shooting even if there was no rioting, etc. The media has CAUSED much of the problem with their biased reporting.

I agree with you 1000%

Yes, we are in agreement. But the fact is that there would be a media circus on the Missouri shooting even if there was no rioting, etc. The media has CAUSED much of the problem with their biased reporting.
Airing clips of an accomplice LYING about the shooting was about as irresponsible as the media can get.

I agree with you 1000%

Airing clips of an accomplice LYING about the shooting was about as irresponsible as the media can get.

Sadly, the media has an agenda, and its not fair and honest reporting.

That is right folks. No hype. No riots. No looting. No Anderson Cooper. No MSNBC.Obviously no Sharpton.

It's almost as if whites are the beneficiaries of a justice system that works and view rioting and looting as directly harmful to themselves.

I agree with you 1000%

Close second to NBC's editing of the Zimmerman call to 911.

And what the hell is with the press reporting that the officer was "not white"? How bizarro is that?

An "other than white" cop. That's what the media calls the cop. Unbelievable.

What's up with sharpton? Does he have cancer? He is super thin.

Well the left who feign outrage over the police shooting an unarmed boy has proven yet again that they do not stand for shit, other than what is hyped.

Like hapless piles of glistening scum they are.

Sure as hell stayed away from this topic, didnt they?

Black cop kills white man, media hide race
Black cop kills white man, media hide race

Police Shooting In Salt Lake: Dillon Taylor, 20, Shot Dead — Because He Was Wearing Headphones?
Police Shooting In Salt Lake: Dillon Taylor, 20, Shot Dead — Because He Was Wearing Headphones?

Cops Guns Down Unarmed White Boy In Salt Lake City, Mainstream Media Goes Silent (KUTV Video)
Cops Guns Down Unarmed White Boy In Salt Lake City, Mainstream Media Goes Silent (KUTV Video) | Alternative

Nothing in the NY Times, nothing in any of the major papers anywhere, nothing on CNN, nothing on MSNBC, nothing on ABC News.

Nothing, nothing, nothing.

I will not let this one just slink away. I will shove it in the face of every fucktard, hypocritical pile of shit liberal on here.

Forum List

Back