Dillon Taylor, unarned WHITE 20 year old. killed by black cop. Aug 12th.

Protesters lined the sidewalk across the street from Salt Lake City police headquarters Monday afternoon to express their outrage at a spate of recent police shootings of unarmed people.

What scumbags these people are amirite?

At the time of Taylor’s shooting, court documents show he had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions. But Marissa Martinez, whose sister used to date Taylor, said Taylor had turned over a new leaf.

Man all he had was a warrant for robbery and probation violation. Its not like he was a 6 ft black guy or anything. Why'd they have to shoot 'em?

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

Huh? The OP said no protests but uh...

You stupid fuck. You fucking moron. You stupid ass piece of shit.

Is there fucking looting going on by whites? Answer that you hypocrite.

Is there hype in the media about this?

Why the fuck hasn't CNN covered this?

Why isn't MSNBC commenting about it?

Why they fuck was the cop referred to as NON-WHITE?

Answer those you unreal hypocritical, double talking sack of brainwashed shit.

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

The issue is that the national media didn't focus on it and no outrage from the left. Of course, most of us would rather wait for facts before chiming in anyway.

They make it strictly about race and if they would show all crimes and all police shootings, it would show that they are completely biased and using incidents for their own purposes.

They made assumptions in the Ferguson case. The media ignores other incidents. Race baiters are not interested in facts, just in creating race wars.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

The issue is that the national media didn't focus on it and no outrage from the left. Of course, most of us would rather wait for facts before chiming in anyway.

They make it strictly about race and if they would show all crimes and all police shootings, it would show that they are completely biased and using incidents for their own purposes.

They made assumptions in the Ferguson case. The media ignores other incidents. Race baiters are not interested in facts, just in creating race wars.

Actually it is even more insidious than that. The federal government AKA Barrack Hussein Obama, has sent the AG there and the governor of Missouri (another piece of shit democrat) are determined to charge the cop. Obama, the fucktard disaster of president, hasnot commented, and Eric Holder is certainly not going to conduct an independent investigation and there are not countless autopsies being done.

That is the true scary pathetic part.

Meanwhile we need to a fucking moron like closed caption who predictably does get the point.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

Did you just say this in this thread? LOL!!! You want the left to be outraged AND wait for the facts at the same time while the OP doesnt wait for the facts. Now thats funny!

So this guy who had a $25000 warrant for robbery and reported to have a gun is just like Brown how? You want to cry about race but a cop shot an unarmed person 6 times and you have nothing to say about that...

Or maybe gunning down people is more acceptable than complaining about the cops shooting people.

At the time of Taylor’s shooting, court documents show he had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions.

this is who the right wants to defend? but say Brown was a bad guy for not walking on the sidewalk and smoking weed lmao

I think he called the "other than white " cop a coon.

I see why he shot him.

I think there's a law somewhere against that.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

Sorry bubblehead, wrong again;)

No hype. No riots. No looting.

That is right folks. No hype. No riots. No looting. No Anderson Cooper. No MSNBC.Obviously no Sharpton.

It's almost as if whites are the beneficiaries of a justice system that works and view rioting and looting as directly harmful to themselves.

Rioting and looting harms everyone, your insurance will go up, prices will go up because the businesses insurance will go up. All destruction and theft costs everyone in one way or another.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

Sorry buddy there are protests going on for a criminal and the OP is shedding tears for him. I say embrace him

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

Sorry buddy there are protests going on for a criminal and the OP is shedding tears for him. I say embrace him
I'll go slowly....

The op didn't mention protests...No hype. No riots. No looting.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

I'll go slowly....

I'll go slow for you...Call it whatever you want but I call a protest "hype"

I suggest you make this guy the new face of the right. $25,000 warrant, robbery record and everything. This poor white guy have obviously been wronged

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

Did you just say this in this thread? LOL!!! You want the left to be outraged AND wait for the facts at the same time while the OP doesnt wait for the facts. Now thats funny!

So this guy who had a $25000 warrant for robbery and reported to have a gun is just like Brown how? You want to cry about race but a cop shot an unarmed person 6 times and you have nothing to say about that...

Or maybe gunning down people is more acceptable than complaining about the cops shooting people.

The number of times a person is shot has nothing to do with it, cops are trained to keep firing until the person goes down. I would bet that the cop in Ferguson was seeing double from his eye injury, because almost all his rounds hit in the far right side of Brown, they normally aim center of mass. Keep in mind, if Brown had hit the deck after the first shot he would still be alive.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

I'll go slowly....

I suggest you make this guy the new face of the right. $25,000 warrant, robbery record and everything. This poor white guy have obviously been wronged
That's why you're a liberal.

In this one post you prove you're self centered, dishonest and a hypocrite

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

I'll go slowly....

That's why you're a liberal.

In this one post you prove you're self centered, dishonest and a hypocrite

Except I'm not but personal attacks is all idiots have left boo- hoo

A criminal with a warrant getting shot after being reported to have a gun is nothing like Browns case but keep trying. I suggest a t-shirt with this guys mugshot on it

No looting or arrests at this protest made up of mostly friends of Dillion.

And this shooting is truly unjust. Dillion was wearing headphones and didn't the copper.

Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a copper.

Huge difference in circumstance, media coverage, and reaction.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

At the time of Taylor’s shooting, court documents show he had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions.

this is who the right wants to defend? but say Brown was a bad guy for not walking on the sidewalk and smoking weed lmao

No the charges are Brown(said ****** thug) made a felonious battery on the police officer ..........
When are you fucking retards going to face the fact a police officer is a symbol in America??
You can not beat on a cop period, any attack on a cop allows the cop to use deadly force once the assailant has crossed the line.............
Now you can tell your fucking bad guy walking on the side walk / weed smoker shit all you want, when you attack a cop if you die : DURING THE ACT / FLEEING FROM THE ACT ....... SOCIETY CONDONES IT!!

I have heard people try to justify the force used by that police officer as excessive, but when committing felonious assault on a police officer an individual stands a very high probability of death!!

The lesson to learn is that when cops show up pointing their guns at you and your friends are laying down the way they do on all the cop shows and news video's, don't try to grab the phone in your pocket.

No looting or arrests at this protest made up of mostly friends of Dillion.

And this shooting is truly unjust. Dillion was wearing headphones and didn't the copper.

Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a copper.

Huge difference in circumstance, media coverage, and reaction.

Dont forget he had a warrant for robbery and assault (I think) and police were called saying he had a gun.

Brown didnt have a record or was reported to have a gun.

See the difference? You probably dont....and thats the problem. A proven criminal reported to have a gun is just like an unarmed black guy because...something

ClosedCaption, no I don't want the left to be outrage before waiting for facts. That is just how some people seem to roll.

I'm just going by the typical behavior of the left. Instant outrage before any facts come in when they smell a potential case of racism. When it's black on white violence, they don't even get upset after the facts are in.

They didn't even question whether the black cop was justified in the shooting of an unarmed white person. They didn't care because it doesn't help in the quest to fuel race wars.

I am more disgusted by the way the liberal media continues to spin this even after more witnesses and more evidence came to light. They are like a dog with a bone and won't let go no matter what. Reporting the facts now would make them look like fools for not questioning anything in the beginning and doing their part to support the race baiters.

Maddow accused cops of starting the riots. She said they are responsible for this. It's crazy. Brown may have started this by rushing at the cop instead of getting out of the street. If a cop shoots someone who is attacking them, it's not the cop who starts it. The rioters flew off the handle over rumors about what happened and they still aren't willing to listen to reason. I will never understand why violence, looting and destroying neighborhoods is considered a normal response to perceived injustices.

Instead of defending thugs, why aren't they using this as a warning to people about where a life of crime will take you? Attack cops and risk getting shot. Instead, they defend that behavior and encourage more of the same.

The rioters feel justified in attacking more people, stealing and burning down businesses. You can thank the left for that because they excuse the behavior. People reacted to lies and neither the media or the administration is wanting to correct that and calm the situation. Ferguson looked like a war zone and Holder said he understands their mistrust of cops. Then the left criticized cops for looking like military. I don't like police states, but the rioters were starting to look like terrorists, so more force was called for to get situation under control.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back