Dillon Taylor, unarned WHITE 20 year old. killed by black cop. Aug 12th.

As for the title to this thread, let's just make sure that we clarify the situation by summing it up as :

Stupid is far right reactionary racists as stupid does.

Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor shooting on body camera | Deseret News

SALT LAKE CITY — The police officer who shot and killed Dillon Taylor captured the incident on his body camera, Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank said Tuesday.

Burbank said the video, along with the name of the officer, will be released to the public at the "appropriate" time. He said he didn't know if that would be days, weeks or months.

"It would be wholly inappropriate to take the most vital piece of evidence that we have and put it out to the public prior to the officer having some due process," he told reporters.

The officer's body camera recorded the entire incident, including the point when the officer shoots Taylor, Burbank said.

Burbank has watched the video but would not comment on whether he thought the Aug. 11 shooting in a 7-Eleven parking lot was justified. Burbank also would not comment on whether the 20-year-old Taylor had a gun. The man's family has said he was not armed.

Taylor's aunt, Gina Thayne, said Tuesday that police know they "killed an innocent kid."

"If in fact they actually produce a tape, it will show exactly what happened," Thayne said. "It will come out eventually. It will never bring Dillon back, though."

Taylor's friends and family protested his death and demanded answers from police Monday in a rally across the street from the Public Safety Building.

Another demonstration is planned for Wednesday night outside the Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building for not only Taylor but also for Michael Brown, the unarmed teenager police shot and killed in Ferguson, Missouri.

So in your wee mind these two incidents are the same how and differ how??

Look at how they deal when their hypocrisy is revealed. First what happens is they realize all of the howling they did over poor Michael Brown was nothing but patronizing bullshit. That is one aspect of their cognitive dissonance.

To say nothing that they keep proving themselves to be exactly what I describe here on a daily basis. That may really bother a few of them. Especially this asshole.
I am featherless. I do not know. Is that an attempt at being....funny? :up_yours:

The liberals know they have been revealed and this story about Dillon Taylor proves it. Their attempts at trying to convince anyone that these two stories are equal in hype is that absurd, but typical in the every day bullshit I read on every issue from every liberal that are so proud about their academia. All of them are dipshit hypocrites, and those of us with just an elementary ability to observe can see it.

Let us watch them continue to attempt to achieve cognitive consonance with their irrational logic. (oxymoron yes)

Good to see featherless got the message that a poster has to address the OP if he also wants to ad hom and act like fool. Congratulations.

No one has indicated that that the stories are equal in hype. You noted that they are not, and without any evidence whatsoever decided it is some sort of plot: your straw man plot that exists only in your head is silly.

So grow up and post sensibly, or I am going to have a lot of fun toying with you, because you are not any good at what you are attempting.

I think it's interesting that no one has brought up Dillion Taylor's long rap sheet and gang affiliations.

Is that only relevant when it's a dead black kid?

If stealing $20 worth of cigars is worthy of a death sentence, what's fleeing a bench warrant worth?

The talk down at Unified building is that the guy had a knife and lunged at the police. We will see.

As for the title to this thread, let's just make sure that we clarify the situation by summing it up as :

So in your wee mind these two incidents are the same how and differ how??

Only in your wee mind is anybody suggesting any such thing.

I think it's interesting that no one has brought up Dillion Taylor's long rap sheet and gang affiliations.

If stealing $20 worth of cigars is worthy of a death sentence, what's fleeing a bench warrant worth?

So for this to be relevant all things need to be equal ........
I believe the premise here would be that Dillion had on head phones and may not have understood what the cops orders were ........
MB was fully aware of his situation, he had just committed a crime and then doubled down by trying to take a police officer out that he viewed as a threat ............................

Yes all things being equal(which they are not) that would be of relevance!!
Even a blind man can see this, hell my three year old son understands the concept!!

I cannot tell. Is closed caption actually trying to convince us that this story of Dillon Taylor is equal in hype as the Michael Brown story?

Do we all believe he actually believes that?

Hey closed, your little jedi mind trick is not working on anyone. Go fuck yourself.

Who said it was equal in hype? Is that your only problem that a criminal with a warrant getting shot for possibly having a gun is not the same as shooting a 17 year old kid with no record and no weapons? The white guy was shot maybe twice...Brown was shot 6 times.

Ask yourself, are these the same in any way other than "gun go boom"?

Oh, so it is totally different because the gentle giant was shot 6 times, and the white kid was shot twice.

Holy shit liberals are fucking morons.

Nice try but no one is fooled.
saint michael of brown wasn't killed for "stealing cigars". He was killed for committing two separate and distinct felonies.
Battery on a LEO is a felony. Trying to take a cop's gun is a felony.

Section 563.046 Missouri Statutes authorizes a law enforcement officer to use “deadly force” “when he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested . . . has committed or attempted to commit a felony.”

It was a good shoot.

Why are you such a rascist??
Why did color even have to enter that conversation??
You think it only matters when white kids die??

How fucking ignorant can you be??
The killing of children or young adults are troubling, those who put themselves in the position where an authority must intervene, especially with deadly force transcends all color or race boundaries .................

I believe the premise here would be that Dillion had on head phones and may not have understood what the cops orders were ........
MB was fully aware of his situation, he had just committed a crime and then doubled down by trying to take a police officer out that he viewed as a threat ............................

Even a blind man can see this, hell my three year old son understands the concept!!

The "premise" that Dillion had headphones on has only been offered by Dillion's brother and partner in crime - in this case, comparable to Johnson.

Why is it you accept one accomplice's story as fact, but not the other's?

Then he should have removed them.

As Brown should have obeyed the officer.

Some far lefties and far right reactionaries here are having a tough time understanding some basic facts.

The killing of children or young adults are troubling, those who put themselves in the position where an authority must intervene, especially with deadly force transcends all color or race boundaries .................

Read the fucking title of this thread, dumbass. That's where "color" came in.

The far right and the far left better learn that, or there will be consequences.

The "premise" that Dillion had headphones on has only been offered by Dillion's brother and partner in crime - in this case, comparable to Johnson.

Can anyone see the hypocrisy in this pathetic post?

Hey, "doctor" tell us why whites have not went on mass looting binges over this.

Tell us why CNN has not covered this story at all.

Tell us why there is not one NY Times article on this.

Tell us why MSNBC has not covered this.

Tell us why Sharpton has not visited this.

Why isn't Eric Holder on his way there?

Why hasn't Obama made comments about this?

Why hasn't the governor accused the cop?

Tell us doctor. Tell us oh smart one.

Hey, "doctor" tell us why whites have not went on mass looting binges over this.

Why should I?

All of those questions are entirely irrelevant to my post.

Read the fucking title of this thread, dumbass. That's where "color" came in.
I am aware of the thread title, but I did not simply echo the OP's sentiment with a different color, I actually contributed to this conversation by trying to take ALL race out of the conversation ......
You are asking would it matter if XXXXXXX color makes you as big of a racist as the OP!!
While he is trying to show that the blacks are the ones complaining disproportionately, drop the whole fucking race issue and discuss death of young adults !!

All the "Hype" in Ferguson came about because the community was pissed off and decided to use their constitutional rights to assemble, petition, speech and protest. The militarized police thought they controlled those rights, even to the point of attempting to silence the news media. It wasn't just another killing of a thug, it was much more. America woke up one morning and said "WTF". A bunch of cops in a little mid western town were playing like soldiers in a war torn country.
Now idiots want to make it only about race and make pretend there is no race problem in America. Lets use a great example they say. A fugitive robber felon getting shot for being an idiot and reaching in his pocket while the cops are telling him to get on the ground as they aim their weapons at him. See how those cases are exactly the same, only way different. So different that to compare them is just jackassery. And on top of that, the community of friends and family of criminals that get shot by cops is not very big and mostly doesn't give a crap when some other criminal gets taken out. In fact, most of the community doesn't give a crap about this Dillion dude meeting his end. If the Ferguson riots and protest hadn't occurred we would be hearing a peep about Salt Lake and Mr. Taylor.

The far right and the far left better learn that, or there will be consequences.

I have not seen any far right person actually accusing the cop. I have no idea what happened. I asked why the hype is so different.

Something that you deny.

That, is pathetic. The point is, you do not get the point. You never do. Then again, I think you do, and you cannot deal with your cognitive dissonance.

Why isn't Eric Holder on his way there?

Why hasn't Obama made comments about this?

Why hasn't the governor accused the cop?

Simple , does not fit the racist narrative nor will it advance their agenda!!
Can I get an AMEN there brother Sharpton??

Forum List

Back