Dillon Taylor, unarned WHITE 20 year old. killed by black cop. Aug 12th.

And the reason there is such a media silence is that 'we' aren't out there breaking windows and looting stores of innocent folks who have NOTHING to do with the police (see where I am going?), etc.

I agree with you 1000%

Yes, we are in agreement. But the fact is that there would be a media circus on the Missouri shooting even if there was no rioting, etc. The media has CAUSED much of the problem with their biased reporting.
Airing clips of an accomplice LYING about the shooting was about as irresponsible as the media can get.

Sadly, the media has an agenda, and its not fair and honest reporting.
Join with me by calling for the repeal of the freedom of the press clause of the First Amendment. Outside of We the People, the Press is the only organization that is given constitutional protection by name. Let's take it away from them. They don't deserve constitutional protection to be the lying lapdog of the administration.

That's the best laugh I have had all day .........

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

The issue here is the media silence, the media bias, the silence from the administration. Those idiots need to wake up and realize the racism goes both ways.

Sorry fish, but the media is the cause of most racism in this country. The media is only silent on racism when a white person is the victim, but they are pro-active, when a white person is the perp.

That helps to sell advertising, don't you know?

I have not seen any far right person actually accusing the cop. I have no idea what happened. I asked why the hype is so different.

Something that you deny.

That, is pathetic. The point is, you do not get the point. You never do. Then again, I think you do, and you cannot deal with your cognitive dissonance.

Taylor was subject to an outstanding warrant for allegedly violating probation. His brother had served time on a robbery charge. But Sweeten said that the officers who confronted the three men were not aware of the warrant on Dillon Taylor, or that they even knew who he was at the time of the shooting.

Police Shooting In Salt Lake: Dillon Taylor, 20, Shot Dead — Because He Was Wearing Headphones?

So according to conservatives, didn't he deserve it?

Conservatives will wait for the facts.

They no more waited for facts in the Michael Brown case than the liberals did. As soon as it came out he may have robbed a convenient store earlier, which Wilson didn't even know about when he stopped him, the comments of "he deserved to get shot" were ringing true and clear.

I think it's interesting that no one has brought up Dillion Taylor's long rap sheet and gang affiliations.

Is that only relevant when it's a dead black kid?

If stealing $20 worth of cigars is worthy of a death sentence, what's fleeing a bench warrant worth?
KAPOW! !!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Why are you such a rascist??
Why did color even have to enter that conversation??
You think it only matters when white kids die??

How fucking ignorant can you be??
The killing of children or young adults are troubling, those who put themselves in the position where an authority must intervene, especially with deadly force transcends all color or race boundaries .................

The far right and the far left better learn that, or there will be consequences.

I have not seen any far right person actually accusing the cop. I have no idea what happened. I asked why the hype is so different.

Something that you deny.

That, is pathetic. The point is, you do not get the point. You never do. Then again, I think you do, and you cannot deal with your cognitive dissonance.

Good. You got the msg on how to post.

No one has denied what you are saying, which is your straw man that has burned up.

Do you understand what is "cognitive dissonance"?

If you look it up, you will see your picture next to it.

Taylor was subject to an outstanding warrant for allegedly violating probation. His brother had served time on a robbery charge. But Sweeten said that the officers who confronted the three men were not aware of the warrant on Dillon Taylor, or that they even knew who he was at the time of the shooting.

Police Shooting In Salt Lake: Dillon Taylor, 20, Shot Dead — Because He Was Wearing Headphones?

They no more waited for facts in the Michael Brown case than the liberals did. As soon as it came out he may have robbed a convenient store earlier, which Wilson didn't even know about when he stopped him, the comments of "he deserved to get shot" were ringing true and clear.

I'm a conservative......I waited.

The funny thing is how he claimed the "liberals" waited on the facts. Which liberals waited on the facts?

The democrat governor that said the cop will be charged? The pathetic attorney general pouring gas on the race issue. The president with his pathetic speech that also poured gas on it? Sharpton who called the looters liberators? The constant deception of the left to make us think white cops kill black kids every day in the streets all over America?

These fucking lying sacks of left wing hypocritical shit cannot even admit that the hype around Ferguson plays right into a narrative that has been pushed by the left wing media, entertainment industry and the academia in this country that the minorities are victims of whitey righty in this country for 50 fucking years.

It is an every day blow hard narrative that has only been exasperated since the election of this half black president. The democrats play the race card in order gain power. It has worked. It has clearly worked and those professional politicians are very well aware of it. In this election year, this pathetic display has been in full force.

Anyone ever find out how there was an organized busing of illegal IMMIGRANT CHILDREN into this country? Cause it was organized. Oh, I guess it was not a set up to edify the narrative that republicans are mean to poor brown people (children) in this election year. You pathetic blobs on the left cannot even perceive how manipulated you are.

I never see any of you liberal dinks even come close to showing your disgust for Al Sharpton and his ability to insert his pathetic ass into all of these situations. FUCKING PATHETIC.

The funny thing is how he claimed the "liberals" waited on the facts.

No, I didn't. Maybe this will help you.

Hooked on Phonics | Home

That's funny ,I heard nothing from that Fuckhead loser Brian Williams oabout this on the news, but runs his pie hole every night about Ferguson.

That is right folks. No hype. No riots. No looting. No Anderson Cooper. No MSNBC.Obviously no Sharpton.

From the article:

"The bottom line problem is police have no accountability, and that gives them absolute power," said Scott Simons, whose daughter Kelly was fatally shot by police in January 2013. Kelly Simons — a suspect in a series of armed robberies — was killed by an officer when she tried to run him down with her pickup during an attempt to arrest her.

Just caught my eye...:eusa_doh:

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

The issue here is the media silence, the media bias, the silence from the administration. Those idiots need to wake up and realize the racism goes both ways.

Sorry fish, but the media is the cause of most racism in this country. The media is only silent on racism when a white person is the victim, but they are pro-active, when a white person is the perp.

That helps to sell advertising, don't you know?

????? sounds like you are agreeing with me. Why start your post with "sorry"?

Well, for a goof and giggle I turned it on MSNBC and CNN.

MSNBC with the ugly dyke is doing a special on white cops arresting another black guy somewhere. CNN Headlines has Drew Pinsky with a panel and discussing the injustices of poor black people from white cops. Meanwhile regular CNN is live coverage of the protesters that are STILL FUCKING LOOTING in Ferguson.

Still nothing about Dillon Tyler being shot by a black cop.

Nothing, nada, zilch, zip.

FUCK YOU RACE BAITING LIBERALS! FUCK YOU FOR DESTROYING THE COUNTRY!

who knows? but we know the name of your sock-------------------rightwinger.

where is he BTW? When will you switch user names? why are you two never on line at the same time? Because there is only one of you:asshole:

:bang3: I know, it sux to be a loser like you.

Well, for a goof and giggle I turned it on MSNBC and CNN.

MSNBC with the ugly dyke is doing a special on white cops arresting another black guy somewhere. CNN Headlines has Drew Pinsky with a panel and discussing the injustices of poor black people from white cops. Meanwhile regular CNN is live coverage of the protesters that are STILL FUCKING LOOTING in Ferguson.

Still nothing about Dillon Tyler being shot by a black cop.

Nothing, nada, zilch, zip.

FUCK YOU RACE BAITING LIBERALS! FUCK YOU FOR DESTROYING THE COUNTRY!

So your sexism, racism, anti-American reactionary far right agenda is a failure.

Who knew?

Forum List

Back