Dillon Taylor, unarned WHITE 20 year old. killed by black cop. Aug 12th.

I cannot tell. Is closed caption actually trying to convince us that this story of Dillon Taylor is equal in hype as the Michael Brown story?

Do we all believe he actually believes that?

Hey closed, your little jedi mind trick is not working on anyone. Go fuck yourself.

Who said it was equal in hype? Is that your only problem that a criminal with a warrant getting shot for possibly having a gun is not the same as shooting a 17 year old kid with no record and no weapons? The white guy was shot maybe twice...Brown was shot 6 times.

Ask yourself, are these the same in any way other than "gun go boom"?

Oh, so it is totally different because the gentle giant was shot 6 times, and the white kid was shot twice.

Holy shit liberals are fucking morons.

Dont forget the outstanding warrant, criminal record for robbery and reports of him having a gun.

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

The issue here is the media silence, the media bias, the silence from the administration. Those idiots need to wake up and realize the racism goes both ways.

what exactly happened in this case that makes you believe racism was involved? The police responded to a report of a man with a gun, the victim had a bench warrant for armed robbery.

As for the lack of media response, my only theory is that black cops don't shoot white victims at a rate even remotely close to the rate at which white cops shoot black people, which, by the way, happens to be every 28 hours.

For the record, I don't think the Brown killing in Ferguson was racially motivated either, however, Ferguson Police Department has been investigated in the past for civil rights violations, etc

I think it's interesting that no one has brought up Dillion Taylor's long rap sheet and gang affiliations.

Is that only relevant when it's a dead black kid?

If stealing $20 worth of cigars is worthy of a death sentence, what's fleeing a bench warrant worth?

Why are you such a rascist??
Why did color even have to enter that conversation??
You think it only matters when white kids die??

How fucking ignorant can you be??
The killing of children or young adults are troubling, those who put themselves in the position where an authority must intervene, especially with deadly force transcends all color or race boundaries .................

Read the fucking title of this thread, dumbass. That's where "color" came in.
I am aware of the thread title, but I did not simply echo the OP's sentiment with a different color, I actually contributed to this conversation by trying to take ALL race out of the conversation ......
You are asking would it matter if XXXXXXX color makes you as big of a racist as the OP!!
While he is trying to show that the blacks are the ones complaining disproportionately, drop the whole fucking race issue and discuss death of young adults !!

No, I think I'll continue to discuss whatever the fuck I want, rather than what you think I should be discussing.

All the "Hype" in Ferguson came about because the community was pissed off and decided to use their constitutional rights to assemble, petition, speech and protest. The militarized police thought they controlled those rights, even to the point of attempting to silence the news media. It wasn't just another killing of a thug, it was much more. America woke up one morning and said "WTF". A bunch of cops in a little mid western town were playing like soldiers in a war torn country.
Now idiots want to make it only about race and make pretend there is no race problem in America. Lets use a great example they say. A fugitive robber felon getting shot for being an idiot and reaching in his pocket while the cops are telling him to get on the ground as they aim their weapons at him. See how those cases are exactly the same, only way different. So different that to compare them is just jackassery. And on top of that, the community of friends and family of criminals that get shot by cops is not very big and mostly doesn't give a crap when some other criminal gets taken out. In fact, most of the community doesn't give a crap about this Dillion dude meeting his end. If the Ferguson riots and protest hadn't occurred we would be hearing a peep about Salt Lake and Mr. Taylor.

It is a constitutional right to throw molotov cocktails and loot businesses, and destroy buildings?:dig:

I will tell you, which protests are backed by the constitution and it is not the RIOTS in Ferguson.

You stupid ignorant moron.

Whites have more self respect than to get out and act ignorant and make outlandish statements about shit we know nothing about!!

This poor white criminal on the run from police is just like a black kid with no record and broke no laws...

Damn

I think it's interesting that no one has brought up Dillion Taylor's long rap sheet and gang affiliations.

If stealing $20 worth of cigars is worthy of a death sentence, what's fleeing a bench warrant worth?

The killing of children or young adults are troubling, those who put themselves in the position where an authority must intervene, especially with deadly force transcends all color or race boundaries .................

I am aware of the thread title, but I did not simply echo the OP's sentiment with a different color, I actually contributed to this conversation by trying to take ALL race out of the conversation ......
You are asking would it matter if XXXXXXX color makes you as big of a racist as the OP!!
While he is trying to show that the blacks are the ones complaining disproportionately, drop the whole fucking race issue and discuss death of young adults !!

No, I think I'll continue to discuss whatever the fuck I want, rather than what you think I should be discussing.
That is fine, you don't deny being a racist, as we are both aware of it(and the rest of the forum) I have no issues with it!!
The tone of your post sounds a bit pissy, but nothing of value to contribute to this thread...... another job well done!!

Whites have more self respect than to get out and act ignorant and make outlandish statements about shit we know nothing about!!

Like those protesters out there right now who are white, right?

Are still there, you sure of that, looked like a nice calm protest sans violence, bet it's over by now.
Which of those have looted, rioted, had to have heavily armored LEO's intervene, have done how much property damage??

That is fine, you don't deny being a racist, as we are both aware of it(and the rest of the forum) I have no issues with it!!
The tone of your post sounds a bit pissy, but nothing of value to contribute to this thread...... another job well done!!

5bf317a25b3c380e97ffcd9025fd80c6deecc20c.jpg

And the reason there is such a media silence is that 'we' aren't out there breaking windows and looting stores of innocent folks who have NOTHING to do with the police (see where I am going?), etc.

I agree with you 1000%
I'm ready. Let's do this!

All the "Hype" in Ferguson came about because the community was pissed off and decided to use their constitutional rights to assemble, petition, speech and protest. The militarized police thought they controlled those rights, even to the point of attempting to silence the news media. It wasn't just another killing of a thug, it was much more. America woke up one morning and said "WTF". A bunch of cops in a little mid western town were playing like soldiers in a war torn country.
Now idiots want to make it only about race and make pretend there is no race problem in America. Lets use a great example they say. A fugitive robber felon getting shot for being an idiot and reaching in his pocket while the cops are telling him to get on the ground as they aim their weapons at him. See how those cases are exactly the same, only way different. So different that to compare them is just jackassery. And on top of that, the community of friends and family of criminals that get shot by cops is not very big and mostly doesn't give a crap when some other criminal gets taken out. In fact, most of the community doesn't give a crap about this Dillion dude meeting his end. If the Ferguson riots and protest hadn't occurred we would be hearing a peep about Salt Lake and Mr. Taylor.

It is a constitutional right to throw molotov cocktails and loot businesses, and destroy buildings?:dig:

I will tell you, which protests are backed by the constitution and it is not the RIOTS in Ferguson.

You stupid ignorant moron.

Well of course the violence and riots are not constitutional rights. Why do you ask such a stupid question. Oh, I think I can guess! You can't come up with an intelligent response so you use the retard method of lashing out with trivial nonsense and add on some juvenile name calling.

ron-burgundy.jpeg

And the reason there is such a media silence is that 'we' aren't out there breaking windows and looting stores of innocent folks who have NOTHING to do with the police (see where I am going?), etc.

I agree with you 1000%

No I am saving my ammunition for "Negro Spring", instead of Punkin Chunkin, we gonna have Punkin Poppin as the "Negro Spring: begins to bubble up we gonna shoot it till it runs red ............

I agree with you 1000%

No I am saving my ammunition for "Negro Spring", instead of Punkin Chunkin, we gonna have Punkin Poppin as the "Negro Spring: begins to bubble up we gonna shoot it till it runs red ............

beat your chest when you say that, pardner...

ron-burgundy.jpeg

Agreed, but I'm pretty sure you're not getting the "irony" involved.

I agree with you 1000%

Yes, we are in agreement. But the fact is that there would be a media circus on the Missouri shooting even if there was no rioting, etc. The media has CAUSED much of the problem with their biased reporting.
Airing clips of an accomplice LYING about the shooting was about as irresponsible as the media can get.

Sadly, the media has an agenda, and its not fair and honest reporting.
Join with me by calling for the repeal of the freedom of the press clause of the First Amendment. Outside of We the People, the Press is the only organization that is given constitutional protection by name. Let's take it away from them. They don't deserve constitutional protection to be the lying lapdog of the administration.

I agree with you 1000%

beat your chest when you say that, pardner...
images

Forum List

Back