Dillon Taylor, unarned WHITE 20 year old. killed by black cop. Aug 12th.

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

Huh? The OP said no protests but uh...
Sorry bubblehead, wrong again;)

No hype. No riots. No looting.

Sorry buddy there are protests going on for a criminal and the OP is shedding tears for him. I say embrace him
I'll go slowly....

The op didn't mention protests...No hype. No riots. No looting.

I'll go slow for you...Call it whatever you want but I call a protest "hype"

I suggest you make this guy the new face of the right. $25,000 warrant, robbery record and everything. This poor white guy have obviously been wronged
That's why you're a liberal.

In this one post you prove you're self centered, dishonest and a hypocrite

Except I'm not but personal attacks is all idiots have left boo- hoo

A criminal with a warrant getting shot after being reported to have a gun is nothing like Browns case but keep trying. I suggest a t-shirt with this guys mugshot on it
No personal attacks from me...oh, I did call you a liberal :lol:

I know you're not stupid because you're consistent in never ever actually posting on the actual topic of a thread. You deflect, distort and lie fluidly

I did:

Utah protesters demand justice for Dillon Taylor, others killed by police | The Salt Lake Tribune

Sorry for being so lazy.

Well, if I was on the government dole or had some 'organization' paying my expenses (and could get the time off from my job of course), I would certainly go there and protest. However, it would be pretty boring since I don't feel the need to throw rocks, set tires on fire, loot stores, etc.

Sorry buddy there are protests going on for a criminal and the OP is shedding tears for him. I say embrace him
I'll go slowly....

I suggest you make this guy the new face of the right. $25,000 warrant, robbery record and everything. This poor white guy have obviously been wronged

Except I'm not but personal attacks is all idiots have left boo- hoo

A criminal with a warrant getting shot after being reported to have a gun is nothing like Browns case but keep trying. I suggest a t-shirt with this guys mugshot on it
No personal attacks from me...oh, I did call you a liberal :lol:

You're so stupid you dont read your own posts unless being self centered, dishonest and a hypocrite is a term of endearment

I know you're not stupid because you're consistent in never ever actually posting on the actual topic of a thread. You deflect, distort and lie fluidly

You mean like how you are discussing the topic right now?

ClosedCaption, no I don't want the left to be outrage before waiting for facts. That is just how some people seem to roll.

I'm just going by the typical behavior of the left. Instant outrage before any facts come in when they smell a potential case of racism. When it's black on white violence, they don't even get upset after the facts are in.

They didn't even question whether the black cop was justified in the shooting of an unarmed white person. They didn't care because it doesn't help in the quest to fuel race wars.

I am more disgusted by the way the liberal media continues to spin this even after more witnesses and more evidence came to light. They are like a dog with a bone and won't let go no matter what. Reporting the facts now would make them look like fools for not questioning anything in the beginning and doing their part to support the race baiters.

Maddow accused cops of starting the riots. She said they are responsible for this. It's crazy. Brown may have started this by rushing at the cop instead of getting out of the street. If a cop shoots someone who is attacking them, it's not the cop who starts it. The rioters flew off the handle over rumors about what happened and they still aren't willing to listen to reason. I will never understand why violence, looting and destroying neighborhoods is considered a normal response to perceived injustices.

Instead of defending thugs, why aren't they using this as a warning to people about where a life of crime will take you? Attack cops and risk getting shot. Instead, they defend that behavior and encourage more of the same.

The rioters feel justified in attacking more people, stealing and burning down businesses. You can thank the left for that because they excuse the behavior. People reacted to lies and neither the media or the administration is wanting to correct that and calm the situation. Ferguson looked like a war zone and Holder said he understands their mistrust of cops. Then the left criticized cops for looking like military. I don't like police states, but the rioters were starting to look like terrorists, so more force was called for to get situation under control.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

neil-patrick-harris-thumbs-up-gif.gif

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

I'll go slowly....

So aparently, closed is saying he can't be wronged, because he's white. Typical leftwing bs

ClosedCaption, no I don't want the left to be outrage before waiting for facts. That is just how some people seem to roll.

Everyone is jumping to conclusions but you deem every conclusion that question the cop as being unfair

I'm just going by the typical behavior of the left. Instant outrage before any facts come in when they smell a potential case of racism. When it's black on white violence, they don't even get upset after the facts are in.

Guy got shot. Had no weapon. Shot 6 times. Is that not enough evidence to form an opinion?

They didn't even question whether the black cop was justified in the shooting of an unarmed white person. They didn't care because it doesn't help in the quest to fuel race wars.

You mean the people protesting arent questioning if the cop was justified? What are they protesting then? Its like you are just saying a bunch of stuff not rooted in reality

I am more disgusted by the way the liberal media continues to spin this even after more witnesses and more evidence came to light. They are like a dog with a bone and won't let go no matter what. Reporting the facts now would make them look like fools for not questioning anything in the beginning and doing their part to support the race baiters.

Ok, so what facts are missing that hasnt been reported on? Answer: Crickets

Maddow accused cops of starting the riots. She said they are responsible for this. It's crazy. Brown may have started this by rushing at the cop instead of getting out of the street.

Whoa Ms "Withhold judgement" did you just judge without all the facts while chidding others for not waiting for the facts. Now THAT is impressive. Truely

If a cop shoots someone who is attacking them, it's not the cop who starts it. The rioters flew off the handle over rumors about what happened and they still aren't willing to listen to reason. I will never understand why violence, looting and destroying neighborhoods is considered a normal response to perceived injustices.

Of course you wont because you have never been in that environment.

Instead of defending thugs, why aren't they using this as a warning to people about where a life of crime will take you? Attack cops and risk getting shot. Instead, they defend that behavior and encourage more of the same.

Whoa...there you go again making judgements before all the facts come out...or is it ok to judge only when you do it like now?

The rioters feel justified in attacking more people, stealing and burning down businesses. You can thank the left for that because they excuse the behavior.

No one excuses looting. Not one person is pro-looting so stop it

People reacted to lies and neither the media or the administration is wanting to correct that and calm the situation.

What lies were told? Nevermind this is just you saying stuff again

Ferguson looked like a war zone and Holder said he understands their mistrust of cops.

So did you when they were shoving journalists. Once they started back to shoving regular old citizens then you lost your "giva fuck"

Then the left criticized cops for looking like military. I don't like police states, but the rioters were starting to look like terrorists, so more force was called for to get situation under control.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Everyone questions why local police have on Fatigues and Military weapons. If you dont then you are just a good on Authoritarian.

I did:

Sorry for being so lazy.

I'll go slowly....

So aparently, closed is saying he can't be wronged, because he's white. Typical leftwing bs

LOL! Thats funny

You're so stupid you dont read your own posts unless being self centered, dishonest and a hypocrite is a term of endearment

The difference is you're doing those things on purpose to avoid actually debating the facts. You know what you're doing so they were not terms of endearment, true, but they were not insults either. It's your schtick...otherwise you wouldn't have known why I called you a hypocrite

And yes, you managed to get us discussing you instead of the topic...bravo

The difference is you're doing those things on purpose to avoid actually debating the facts.

Oh and yours is by accident I take it? LMAO

You know what you're doing so they were not terms of endearment, true, but they were not insults either. It's your schtick...otherwise you wouldn't have known why I called you a hypocrite

No they arent insults they are virtuous traits...lets all play pretend! I still dont know why you called me a hypocrit so again, you're wrong. You just label you dont explain the label and when asked to explain you fold like a cheese omlet.

And yes, you managed to get us discussing you instead of the topic...bravo

I MADE you discuss me? Again my fault, you had to discuss me because you fell for my trap lmao...come on bro

I cannot tell. Is closed caption actually trying to convince us that this story of Dillon Taylor is equal in hype as the Michael Brown story?

Do we all believe he actually believes that?

Hey closed, your little jedi mind trick is not working on anyone. Go fuck yourself.

Stupid is far right reactionary racists as stupid does.

Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor shooting on body camera | Deseret News

SALT LAKE CITY — The police officer who shot and killed Dillon Taylor captured the incident on his body camera, Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank said Tuesday.

Burbank said the video, along with the name of the officer, will be released to the public at the "appropriate" time. He said he didn't know if that would be days, weeks or months.

"It would be wholly inappropriate to take the most vital piece of evidence that we have and put it out to the public prior to the officer having some due process," he told reporters.

The officer's body camera recorded the entire incident, including the point when the officer shoots Taylor, Burbank said.

Burbank has watched the video but would not comment on whether he thought the Aug. 11 shooting in a 7-Eleven parking lot was justified. Burbank also would not comment on whether the 20-year-old Taylor had a gun. The man's family has said he was not armed.

Taylor's aunt, Gina Thayne, said Tuesday that police know they "killed an innocent kid."

"If in fact they actually produce a tape, it will show exactly what happened," Thayne said. "It will come out eventually. It will never bring Dillon back, though."

Taylor's friends and family protested his death and demanded answers from police Monday in a rally across the street from the Public Safety Building.

Another demonstration is planned for Wednesday night outside the Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building for not only Taylor but also for Michael Brown, the unarmed teenager police shot and killed in Ferguson, Missouri.

SALT LAKE CITY — The police officer who shot and killed Dillon Taylor captured the incident on his body camera, Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank said Tuesday.

Burbank said the video, along with the name of the officer, will be released to the public at the "appropriate" time. He said he didn't know if that would be days, weeks or months.

"It would be wholly inappropriate to take the most vital piece of evidence that we have and put it out to the public prior to the officer having some due process," he told reporters.

The officer's body camera recorded the entire incident, including the point when the officer shoots Taylor, Burbank said.

Burbank has watched the video but would not comment on whether he thought the Aug. 11 shooting in a 7-Eleven parking lot was justified. Burbank also would not comment on whether the 20-year-old Taylor had a gun. The man's family has said he was not armed.

Taylor's aunt, Gina Thayne, said Tuesday that police know they "killed an innocent kid."

"If in fact they actually produce a tape, it will show exactly what happened," Thayne said. "It will come out eventually. It will never bring Dillon back, though."

Taylor's friends and family protested his death and demanded answers from police Monday in a rally across the street from the Public Safety Building.

Another demonstration is planned for Wednesday night outside the Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building for not only Taylor but also for Michael Brown, the unarmed teenager police shot and killed in Ferguson, Missouri.

Did CNN and MSNBC cover that protest in Utah? Did any media cover it? Did obama speak about it?

Did CNN and MSNBC cover that protest in Utah? Did any media cover it? Did obama speak about it?

No, and this moron knows it too. Do not fall for the bullshit. This is how they deal with their cognitive dissonance when their hypocrisy is revealed.

They are such hopeless fucking hacks. It would sure help if they did not think they were so smart.

Even though I haven't clicked the link and read the article, and despite the fact that I know nothing more than the OP title and a few of the replies here; I believe this young, innocent, white, child was brutally murdered by a racist, black, cop hellbent on killing whitey.

The important question is - Can I get some free shit because of this?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The Owl is featherless and blowfish is hooked again.

And zander once again is jynxing the Dodgers.

The affirmation is that you have to support your conclusion, which neither of you have even attempted, much less done.

Move along.

Taylor was subject to an outstanding warrant for allegedly violating probation. His brother had served time on a robbery charge. But Sweeten said that the officers who confronted the three men were not aware of the warrant on Dillon Taylor, or that they even knew who he was at the time of the shooting.

Police Shooting In Salt Lake: Dillon Taylor, 20, Shot Dead — Because He Was Wearing Headphones?

So according to conservatives, didn't he deserve it?

Conservatives will wait for the facts.

The Owl is featherless and blowfish is hooked again.

And zander once again is jynxing the Dodgers.

The affirmation is that you have to support your conclusion, which neither of you have even attempted, much less done.

Move along.

Look at how they deal when their hypocrisy is revealed. First what happens is they realize all of the howling they did over poor Michael Brown was nothing but patronizing bullshit. That is one aspect of their cognitive dissonance.

To say nothing that they keep proving themselves to be exactly what I describe here on a daily basis. That may really bother a few of them. Especially this asshole.
I am featherless. I do not know. Is that an attempt at being....funny? :up_yours:

The liberals know they have been revealed and this story about Dillon Taylor proves it. Their attempts at trying to convince anyone that these two stories are equal in hype is that absurd, but typical in the every day bullshit I read on every issue from every liberal that are so proud about their academia. All of them are dipshit hypocrites, and those of us with just an elementary ability to observe can see it.

Let us watch them continue to attempt to achieve cognitive consonance with their irrational logic. (oxymoron yes)

It is becoming painfully obvious that thugs of both races are not receiving adequate death by cop prevention training. They seem to lack even the basic knowledge of things like 'Don't charge a cop when he is shooting at you' and 'Don't reach in your pockets when the cop is aiming his gun at your chest'. Something is wrong with our education system.

I cannot tell. Is closed caption actually trying to convince us that this story of Dillon Taylor is equal in hype as the Michael Brown story?

Do we all believe he actually believes that?

Hey closed, your little jedi mind trick is not working on anyone. Go fuck yourself.

Who said it was equal in hype? Is that your only problem that a criminal with a warrant getting shot for possibly having a gun is not the same as shooting a 17 year old kid with no record and no weapons? The white guy was shot maybe twice...Brown was shot 6 times.

Ask yourself, are these the same in any way other than "gun go boom"?

Forum List

Back