Dimocrats once again demonstrate they have zero respect for American citizenship

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Remember, a vote for a Dimocrat at ANY level in this country, is a vote to attack American citizenship. These people are making it clearer every single day, that they could care less if a person is in this country legally or not. They see absolutley no difference whatsoever.

Undocumented immigrants could serve on California boards under new bill

Immigrants residing in California illegally would be able to serve on all state and local boards and commissions under a proposal introduced in the state Senate on Monday.

Senate Bill 174 amends existing state law to allow the appointment of any resident over the age of 18 to a civil office regardless of citizenship or immigration status. California law currently states that someone is incapable of holding office if they are not a citizen at the time of their appointment.

“California is stronger when we utilize talents of all our residents, and opening state and local boards and commissions to every Californian will allow us to better serve our diverse communities," Sen. Ricardo Lara, D-Bell Gardens and the bill's author, said in a statement. “Undocumented Californians are our neighbors, co-workers and parents, and as lawmakers we can’t make good policy if their voices are left out of the discussion."

Read more here: Undocumented immigrants could serve on California boards under new bill

This is also further proof that California is a giant lost cause, and as I always say, spend your vacation dollars elsewhere.

I suppose the whole "state's rights" argument falls flat this time. Sounds to me you want every issue to be regulated by Washington and the voice of the locals has to be ignored.

Who's the Conservative here?

I suppose the whole "state's rights" argument falls flat this time. Sounds to me you want every issue to be regulated by Washington and the voice of the locals has to be ignored.

Immigration is under the jurisdiction of the federal government. The 10th amendment does not apply

Immigration is under the jurisdiction of the federal government. The 10th amendment does not apply
Is there a federal statute prohibiting undocumented folks from serving on local boards?

Is there a federal statute prohibiting undocumented folks from serving on local boards?

Aside from them not being allowed in the country to begin with?

Immigration is under Federal jurisdiction! Read the constitution before sounding like a moron!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Immigration is under Federal jurisdiction! Read the constitution before sounding like a moron!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Is there a federal statute that sets qualifications for local board members? Is there a statute specifically prohibiting undocumented people fro serving on local boards?

Remember any vote for any GOP candidate is an attack against American citizenship.

What's the point? Nosmo King will sound like a moron no matter what he reads.

Federal law prohibits them from even being in the country.
Then send in the federalas! If the people of California agree in the majority that they indeed cannot afford to waste the talents of all Californians and seek to affect more inclusive and democratic government, isn't that their call?

What's the point? Nosmo King will sound like a moron no matter what he reads.
How can my reading make me sound like [sic] an idiot? I've never read aloud to you, unless you are one of the second graders in my sister-in-law's class? It's passed your bedtime, you little scamp!

Remember any vote for any GOP candidate is an attack against American citizenship.

Liar.
Republicans are the only ones holding back the third world hoards from overwhelming our borders. Left to you fucks, and we wouldn't even have borders.

Yep.... if you have never been to California best make plans to go soon. In 10 years it will be safer to travel to Darfur.

The OP is a lie. There are no third world hords overwhelming our boarder. If we leave this to the alt right nativists and ultra nationalists, we will not net get the number of immigrants we need for jobs and replacement.

The OP is a lie. There are no third world hords overwhelming our boarder. If we leave this to the alt right nativists and ultra nationalists, we will not net get the number of immigrants we need for jobs and replacement.

Well s0n, that's the sentiment of a domestic terrorist. In the end the border will be closed.

You're right,there are no hoards on our boarder.
There are however hoards on our border.

Well s0n, that's the sentiment of a domestic terrorist. In the end the border will be closed.
That is a the sentiment of a goofy nutter. The boarder will not be sealed as you want: ever.

Forum List

Back