Dims are soooo stupid!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
How do they remember to breath?

Watch Gorsuch refer to a scrivener's error while Al Franken responds, "Scribble error"? Feinstein is not much better.

Idiots.

I had to google------although I know what a scrivener is-----I did not know that there
is a NAMED legal thing------sheeeeesh------reminds me of long ago when I had to
ask a distant relative what "heresay" is. -------legal lingo is DIM

Watch Gorsuch refer to a scrivener's error while Al Franken responds, "Scribble error"? Feinstein is not much better.

Idiots.

Idiots

Can't make this shit up....

Nothing could make Trump look like a genius.
Incorrect dickweed. ... :lol:

trump-or-pelosi-feat-2-1024x536.jpg

I had to google------although I know what a scrivener is-----I did not know that there
is a NAMED legal thing------sheeeeesh------reminds me of long ago when I had to
ask a distant relative what "heresay" is. -------legal lingo is DIM
So Franken is unfamiliar with a LEGAL "term of art"......he is not a lawyer....

Franken asked Devos about basic metrics of educational achievement, and the woman drew a complete blank...

She is now Trump's Secretary of Education...

I thought Al Franklin landed some blows, nothing major just body punches, which made Gorsuch defensive and probably fall back on his coaching on how to avoid a straight answer. With Gorsuch's his way of ruling every law would need to be the length of Obamacare legislation to catch each and every nuance. I sort of fear for blue collar worker based on his justification of his TransAm Trucking decision. Luckily it was the minority in a 2-1 split.

can you imagine Pelosi or Warren grilling Gorsuch? we know that Warren will bring up that her Grandfather was shot by a white racist pilgrim in 1623, and Pelosi will bring up the George Bush econonic depression of 2005 when 500 Million people lost their jobs.

too bad joe biden isnt around anymore,,he would ask Gorsuch about his feelings towards slavery and if he plans to remove chains from all slaves if sworn in.

too bad joe biden isnt around anymore,,he would ask Gorsuch about his feelings towards slavery and if he plans to remove chains from all slaves if sworn in.

I do kinda miss Crazy Joe

biden-hand-on-cops-leg.jpg

They may not be Muslim, they could be Amish.

Forum List

Back