Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
With two lowlife scoundrels like Gerald Nadler and Herr Mueller involved, sooner or later something had to give. Nadler would subpoena Mueller and force him to hide behind Trump and Barr's barricades or appear. If he appeared, his ass was grass under withering GOP questioning...something Herr Bob can't handle. Bob despises Trump and wouldn't take his protection under any circumstances....and he's also come to hate Barr when the AG brought his HOAX to a close. So how does Bob escape the Gordian Knot? He tells Nadler he'll make a farewell appearance and do a Comey on Trump....you know...he's guilty but we can't prosecute. He waited until both Trump and Barr were out of town, hastily arranged his little skit for the TDS crowd, and ran away without taking a question. Nadler is happy another one his slimy subpoenas ain't ignored and now he can claim he has grounds to begin impeachment proceedings. :deal:

nadler-mueller.jpg

• Banned
Now Herr Bob has to figure out a way to escape Senate questioning...Graham want's a piece of the creep and Herr Bob will be denied DOJ protection when the Senate comes calling.

Yeah a battle hardened Marine is afraid of Graham's withering questions.

I'd like to see his testimony, but I understand him wanting to tell both parties to fuck off too.

• Banned

I'd like to see his testimony, but I understand him wanting to tell both parties to fuck off too.

The Rats won't do him any favors...they have their own asses to cover. I predict he disappears into Argentina with the last remnants of Hitler's entourage.

I predict this will go on well into 2020 with nothing happening except many threats and promises of jail time and fines levied. After Trump wins in 2020 democrats will continue obstructing and calling for impeachment while the country goes down the drain and people talk about fighting the government while they bury their guns.

With two lowlife scoundrels like Gerald Nadler and Herr Mueller involved, sooner or later something had to give. Nadler would subpoena Mueller and force him to hide behind Trump and Barr's barricades or appear. If he appeared, his ass was grass under withering GOP questioning...something Herr Bob can't handle. Bob despises Trump and wouldn't take his protection under any circumstances....and he's also come to hate Barr when the AG brought his HOAX to a close. So how does Bob escape the Gordian Knot? He tells Nadler he'll make a farewell appearance and do a Comey on Trump....you know...he's guilty but we can't prosecute. He waited until both Trump and Barr were out of town, hastily arranged his little skit for the TDS crowd, and ran away without taking a question. Nadler is happy another one his slimy subpoenas ain't ignored and now he can claim he has grounds to begin impeachment proceedings. :deal:

nadler-mueller.jpg
^ :cuckoo:

• Banned
I predict this will go on well into 2020 with nothing happening except many threats and promises of jail time and fines levied. After Trump wins in 2020 democrats will continue obstructing and calling for impeachment while the country goes down the drain and people talk about fighting the government while they bury their guns.

I enjoy optimistic predictions....thanks! :lol:

I predict they'll get him sooner or later.....I just want the Wall built, the new USMCA ratified, China nut-cut, and a default on the debt which we can never pay off and shouldn't let it bury us. I don't believe a second term is wise....Reagan's second was a nightmare....his aides took terrible advantage of him.

Is Mueller going to shoot Graham?

and a default on the debt which we can never pay off and shouldn't let it bury us.

Yeah fuck all those seniors citizens who paid into SS their whole lives. Keep on working you old fuckers.

Hey moron....SS is a separate and distinct entity having nothing to do with the national debt. Do you commies have to take a dumbass test to qualify for membership?

and a default on the debt which we can never pay off and shouldn't let it bury us.

Yeah fuck all those seniors citizens who paid into SS their whole lives. Keep on working you old fuckers.

Hey moron....SS is a separate and distinct entity having nothing to do with the national debt. Do you commies have to take a dumbass test to qualify for membership?
If the did they would dumb it down so low that most liberals would pass it and be seen as mensa quality.

Forum List

Back