Dirty filthy bastards

Tax payers alread pay 93% of their grazing fees and now they get to pay to clean up their mess.

They're a bunch of welfare queens. Let them sit in jail for a while.

Don't brand all the ranchers that way. A majority of them wanted nothing to do with the Bundy's. Yes, we do subsidize their ranching operations, but we also have plentiful and cheap beef, compared to many other nations for that. Those like the Bundy's are a minority, and will be out of business soon enough.

Don't brand all the ranchers that way. A majority of them wanted nothing to do with the Bundy's. Yes, we do subsidize their ranching operations, but we also have plentiful and cheap beef, compared to many other nations for that. Those like the Bundy's are a minority, and will be out of business soon enough.

Read Mad Cowboy by Howard Lyman - a cattle rancher.

A while back, I read that the USDA figured that without tax subsidies, hamburger would cost $15 a pound. IOW, we pay for it in our taxes.

We don't have cheap beef because we pay for it in more ways than at the grocery store and taxes.

Eating meat is killing our planet.

Sadly, for those who despise their own children and grand children, this is good reason to eat even more.

Giving up beef will reduce carbon footprint more than cars, says expert

Infographic

Larger image at ^^this^^ link.
Cowspiracy-Infographic.png

A while back, I read that the USDA figured that without tax subsidies, hamburger would cost $15 a pound. IOW, we pay for it in our taxes.

We don't have cheap beef because we pay for it in more ways than at the grocery store and taxes.

Sadly, for those who despise their own children and grand children, this is good reason to eat even more.

Infographic

I am going to grill a big ribeye and think of the false narrative you just posted. Beef, it's what's for dinner.

Infographic

Good thing we killed all the Buffalo....my god the planet would be destroyed already

Infographic

Good thing we killed all the Buffalo....my god the planet would be destroyed already

I hope you know how totally wrong you are on this. Really, that's just a bizarre thing to say.

Infographic

I hope you know how totally wrong you are on this. Really, that's just a bizarre thing to say.
Cows Buffalo.....methane ......grass destruction by trampling .........omg we so saved gaia. How many disasters have we avoided by killing off creatures that were bad for the planet

It's time to quit funding ranchers altogether, they are an embarrassment to America. Trying to cling on to yesteryear. Sad group.

Well, now the cleanup at the Malhuer Game Refuge begins. And we get to see what kind of people these assholes really are. Their property and bank accounts should be seized to pay for the property they destroyed and damaged.

Cleanup underway at refuge; occupation costs rise to $6.5 million

I agree. They should be charged for the cleanup.

They occupied the site for forty one days and trashed it. No need for that at all. People can be such destructive assholes.

Is there anything that the government does not subsidize?

It's like Reagan said about what government does. "If it moves, tax it, if it stops moving, subsidize it, if it keeps moving, regulate it."

Maybe we can just get our meat at the store, that would save the planet.
Maybe you and other rightwing nitwits should stop with the ridiculous red herring fallacies and address the thread topic instead.

Of course given the thread topic, it’s understandable you’d try to deflect rather than address it.
Hey Sheldon, it was sarcasm, boy you are stupid jailhouse.

Forum List

Back