Disappointing Travel Trips or Venues

Its very disappointment trip you have that spoilage food is avail for eat and its totally risky and compare to death and i think in these types of trip for you have chance to still in home rather to compromise on food...

Toronto what a flippin waste

With the notable exception of Quebec... that pretty much sums up Canada in general. I've been to Victoria, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, etc. Boring + shitty food = waste of time.

vancouver was fun....i enjoyed that...and montreal.....if you cant have fun in monteal it is your fault....toronto sucked....it just sucked....but i normally try to take a good attitude and have fun.....anywhere i go

For me it was the Dominican Republic. All inclusive resort in Punta Cana and the food was terrible. I became pretty sick. Not that impressed with the beaches either. Not as clean as other resorts I have been too.

I have Dominican neighbors and they could not be nicer people but the employees at this resort were anything but nice nor helpful. Also the plumbing was faulty and our upgraded room was worn and shabby and not shabby chic.

We did enjoy some of the beach activities like para-sailing and met a great guy from Haiti who was working the beach selling excursions and activities.
thanks!

Forum List

Back